10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The source and project can be found here:
SQLCipher is an SQLite extension that provides transparent 256-bit AES encryption of database files. To date, the core library has been open-sourced, sponsored and maintained by Zetetic LLC, and it was ported to Android in 2011 by the Guardian Project.
Learn more about SQLCipher for Android here:
Export compliance for this application is managed through the SQLCipher project: https://github.com/sjlombardo/sqlcipher
notepad, notes, note taking, secure, encrypted, sqlcipher, free, open-source
Tags: notecipher, android safe notes is a secure notepad source code, sqlcipher library for android, sqlcipher for android, android memo encrypt application 2011.
Recently changed in this version:
- now works on ICS, JB.. all of Android!
- now support "Lock" option to close database
- removal of in memory password cacheing (more secure!)
- upgrades notes from previous versions now
- Added support for Android 2.1 through to Android 3.1
- Supports storage of photos and text
- Support import and export through share option