True Notes® To Do synchronization without any third party software.
This is the first true Lotus® Notes® To Do synchronization app. The app uses Lotus® Notes® Traveler server and therefore the user can start to synchronize all Notes® To Do’s (tasks) without any modifications on the Lotus® Domino® server or in the mail file. This app has it all:
- Full editing capabilities and synchronization with Notes® To Do’s including priority, categorization, private flag, due date and everything else.
- Offline support.
- SSL (secure sockets layer) support.
- View To Do’s by priority, by date and by category.
- Mark To Do’s as completed and remove old To Do’s.
- User friendly icons showing the status for each To Do.
Requires Lotus® Traveler 8.5/9 server if connected to a Lotus® Domino® server environment.
Supports English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Czech and Swedish.
IBM®, Lotus®, Notes® and Domino® are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Tags: notesf1 , notesf1 to do , notesf1 sur c quoi serveur , set up cikado notesf1 for lotus notes , notesf1 to do review , is there a third party app for lotus notes , notesf1 widget , manual notesf1
from 15 reviews