Keep your notes and web bookmarks as a mind map using the free NoteWeb Mind Maps app.
Rather than using lists, a mind map allows you to record your ideas visually, closer to the way that you naturally think.
It will help you to remember and find your ideas, and to see the structure that links them.
Each node in a NoteWeb mind map can be a:
When you tap on the node the contents of the note are displayed.
- Web Link
Make a note of a web page address, and when you tap on that node the page is displayed in your web browser.
- Mind Map
Tap on the node and the other map is displayed.
Tap on a shortcut and the target node action is performed (note, map or web page displayed).
- Move and resize nodes as you wish
- Set different node colors
- Set different node shapes
- Pinch Zoom-in/out
- Cut/Copy/Paste nodes
- Create web link nodes from your browser bookmarks or history
- Create shortcuts to any other node in any other map
- Share node information with other apps (including email and SMS text messages)
- Share a page address from your web browser into a NoteWeb web link node
- Share text from other apps into a NoteWeb note
- No account required
- No annoying ads
Tags: verb mindmap , mind web , mind mapping alarms
from 3 reviews