Access to GitHub and stay connected to your networks. Follow git repository and top users in GitHub. View all users' activities, source codes and manage your issues with OctoDroid.
* Use OAuth2. User can revoke the auth in github.com
* The password keyed in used only once to create the OAuth key.
* The app will not store the password.
* Support Two factor authentication.
* List repositories
* watch/unwatch github repository
* View git branches and tags
* View pull requests
* View collaborators/contributors
* View watchers/networks
* View issues
* View basic informations
* Activity feeds
* Follow/unfollow user
* View public/watched repositories
* View followers/following
* View organizations (if type is user)
* View members (if type is organization)
* List issues
* Filter by label, assignee or milestone
* Create/edit/close/reopen issue
* Comment on issue
* Manage labels
* Manage milestones
* View git commit
* Diff viewer with colorized HTML
* View commit history on each file
* Browse source codes
* File viewer with code syntax highlighted
* List gists
* View gist content
* Public timeline
* Trending repos (today, week, month, forever)
* GitHub blog
Share function on:
Github download source code.
..and many more
Full credit to maniac103 (https://github.com/maniac103) for the major improvements, bug fixing and testing.
OctoDroid logo design by Steven Mautone - http://e5.io/octodroid
** NOTE **
Please report any issues at Github https://github.com/slapperwan/gh4a/issues or email me the issues.
Formerly known as Gh4a Android Github.
Tags: github issues , github , 17 , octodroid , gh4a , social comments github , how to access local git on octodroid , github git , github viewer