oneSafe | password manager
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Various options to lock app itself
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Attractive, customizible design
- AES 256 encryption
- Not as many options as iOS version
+ By Lunabee Pte Ltd
Well-designed, robust, and versatile password and data security manager
Our wallets are full of credit cards, our sock drawers full of priceless hidden documents regarding the beloved family jewels, and our heads full of passwords for our myriad of online accounts. No way should you keep track of all this precious, secret data in your noggin alone. There are many password managers out there to choose from, but most are not nearly so well-designed as Lunabee's oneSafe.
First, you'll lock up oneSafe itself. Choose from entering an alphanumerical password, selecting a 4-digit PIN, or drawing a pattern. Set a couple security questions for yourself, and you're ready to enter inside the protected area of the app.
Here, oneSafe's slick interface allows you to safely store all kinds of data, from passwords to credit card numbers to identification information. You can also choose to secure just about any other kind of sensitive information you like - oneSafe offers pre-made templates to match most common scenarios, but you can design custom templates as well. It's easy and intuitive to sort your secret data into organized categories. Take the app's suggestion of an image to identify your info, or select your own from a Google search.
The security standards of oneSafe are the same ones used for top-secret government documents, AES 256 encryption. If you're concerned about your own ability to come up with secure passwords, oneSafe's got your back with a complex password generator. Hang on to your newly generated code in the app itself, and consider your data safely locked away.
The one comment I'd make about the Android version of the app is that it appears to have significantly fewer features than its iOS cousin - no decoy password here, nor self-destruct ability. Neither can you sync your data across the cloud.
That said, oneSafe will work extremely well for anyone seeking a solid, basic password manager. Never forget any of your sensitive data again - keep it safely at your side.
oneSafe is a super-secure "password manager" app that lets you store all your confidential information in one place with complete security. With its stylish design, adaptable templates and intuitive user interface, the app is a breeze to use on your device putting all your personal information at your fingertips whenever and wherever you may happen to need it.
oneSafe allows you to:
• Easily create, view and edit items (passwords, web accounts, ID, credit cards, ...) and keep them well organized
• Take advantage of ready-made templates to enter details quickly
• Easily copy and paste complex usernames and passwords
• Mark any item as a favorite for quick access
• Share your data securely in a password protected archive
• Secure highly secure information in double-protection categories
• Quickly capture information using the 'Scan a Card' feature
Safe storage for:
• Usernames and passwords
• Credit card numbers
• PINs and entry codes
• Social security numbers
• Bank accounts
• Tax details
• Photos and Documents
• and much more!
• The highest level of encryption available; AES 256 to give watertight protection from any possible cyber attack
• Email and device backup function to safeguard your information
• Multiple authentication methods to choose from
• Ready-made categories to better organize your information
• In-built password generator to create strong passwords.
• Quickly capture information via your camera
oneSafe combines security, simplicity and elegance in a password storage application. Download it now and protect any hackers or wandering eyes from getting a sneak peek at your personal data!
- App is now available in 9 new languages - English, French, German, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese.
- Updated translations for German, Spanish, Russian and Chinese
Love this app. Easy to use and very secure.
I really appreciate the feature autofill present only in IOS. The only thing that is missing!! Please add it to become excellent the app!!
Even after you've exited oneSafe by pressing the backspace key, it pops up again after screen timeout! As for the request, I'd like to see an option to export the database in a common format (text, , etc.) for importing into a desktop csv. Let's talk sens
My one of the best investment on playstore
I originally had this app on my old iphone and I wish it had the same features on my galaxy. Like break in reports such as when someone tries to get in it takes a picture of them when they put in the wrong combination.
I downloaded this app yesterday. I really loved it. But today there was an update. After the update the camera become crap and so does other features and look. Please revert it back to previous version to deserve 5*
Good so far