One-touch Voice Note
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Craig Hamilton
Unlike other apps that send emails semi-automatically, the email is sent completely in the background - no email app to select and no Send button to push. Just start talking and no more interaction with your phone.
Other features include:
* queueing of messages, recorded as audio only, when no network connection is available
* send audio recording instead of text
* widget can be setup for each recipient
* recording can be set to automatically start when you open the app
* optional reading of your message back to you
* message confirmation dialog, so you can edit it or cancel it. If you do nothing, the dialog is automatically dismissed after 5 seconds and the message is sent.
* email subject can be set for customized usage with todo and note managers such as Evernote, Toodledo, Wunderlist, and Remember the Milk.
* post an event on your calendar by voice
* post items to the built-in todo list by voice
* a log of all messages is kept, including any attached audio recordings for later listening
* Bluetooth support (on some phones)
Although the app currently has English text for all the menus, etc., the Google speech recognition supports many different languages. The ATT engine support English and Spanish.
VoiceNote uses ATT's or Google's Voice Recognition service as well as Android's Text to Speech service (for prompting and reading your message back to you). These services require a data connection.
VoiceNote can be upgraded to provide eight recipient buttons and remove the ads. You will find the upgrade option on the app menu.
All of those permissions are required to support the features that VoiceNote provides to you.
No personal information is harvested or used in any way other than for its intended purpose (sending your email or SMS).
safe driving, hands free, speech to text, voice recognition, voice memo, voice note, safe memo, voice to email, voice to SMS, speech recognition, one click, background email, one touch, quick memo, reminder, todo
Tags: one touch voice note wont email, voice note messages, onetouch voice note, one touch voice memo, record voice notes and send to my email, voice note, one touch voicenote app hamilton, voicenote, onetouch voice note app upgrade, one touch voice memo for droid.
* fixed bug in sending queued messages (audio file was not handled correctly)
* dropped the bright blue color in the buttons
* When ATT recognition fails, send the audio anyway
* Fixed crash when canceling ATT recognition
* Added Preference for reminders for calendar events posted via VoiceNote