The Orange WiFi App lets you easily connect to BT Wi-fi public hotspots if you have WiFi included as part of your Orange plan, with no need to remember numbers or passwords
• Get access to BTOpenzone hotspots when you’re indoors or out and about
• Use the app’s built in WiFi hotspot finder to automatically find your nearest BT Wi-fi hotspot
• Get the best internet connection when you need it
• Save your mobile internet allowance by using WiFi instead
To connect, you need to have:
1. Inclusive WiFi included in your plan
2. Turned on WiFi in your phone’s network settings
3. Downloaded and opened the app
4. Orange signal (2G or 3G) the first time you connect, so we can check your details
Using Orange WiFi
When you first launch Orange WiFi app, it will check to see if you have WiFi included in your plan. If you do, it will automatically get your username and password and store them. Once these details are stored you can just press your device home key to leave Orange WiFi app running and it will automatically connect you to WiFi hotspots when you’re out and about.
If you want to find a WiFi hotspot, you can use the ‘hotspot finder’ tab to locate public WiFi hotspots near to you and see them on a map. For best results we recommend that you enable GPS on your device.
Please note downloading the app over 2G or 3G will come out of your allowance or charged at your price plan data rate.
Tags: orange wifi , how to orange wifi , wifi orange , application wifi orange , orange wifi pobierz , orange wifi descargar , télécharger application wifi orange , orange what does bt widget , orange free wifi