100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Good looking widget
- Ease of use
- Too simple
- We're missing more sizes
- It doesn't fit on tablets screen
This is a good option for those who want a simple widget to be aware of their call log, SMS inbox and calendar. Bear in mind that this isn't an app, but a widget (actually, only one size widget). It's divided in three tabs (call log, sms, calendar). When you tab on them it shows the specific content, and if you tap again you get into the app you're using to manage each one of this features. Regarding calendar, it automatically integrates calendar that you're already using (by default Google Calendar).
First time you place the widget (long press home screen > widgets > organizer widget), you can set the preferences: choose the languages, select/non-select clear missing phone notifications after click on widget, widget background, color theme or font size.
And that's all, a light, good-looking and easy to use organizer for those who don't want deep and complex features, but a fast access to their basic organizing tools.
Organizer Widget has been developed by 2K-Group, an emerging developer focused on Widgets.
This app was featured in one of our videoreviews. Watch it here.
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Long touch the screen (2 seconds)
3. Choose Widgets
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
Added: Calendar icon displays current date
Fixed: Lunch crash on Galaxy Tab
Changed: Small changes in German localization
Fixed: Date format issue for HTC phones
Fixed: Events are read only from enabled calendars
Changed: Korean translation was corrected. Many thanks to Diane from Korea for help!
Added: Polish localization. Thanks to Krzysztof from Poland!
Added: it is possible to change language or allow to system to detect current one. Before language was selected automatically.
Added: user can configure third-party sms readers (for example GO SMS), calendar applications
Added: new languages were added: Arabic, Czech (thanks to Jiří Martin!), Hebrew
Added: possibility to choose tabs to be displayed (Calls, SMS, Calendar)
Added: Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian languages. Thanks to Denis Tomasevic!
Changed: Now Calendar show notifications for coming tasks only for current day. Before it displays for coming 24 hours.
Fixed: ACalendar now available in a list of calendar apps
Fixed: Sometimes saving options didn't work.
Fixed: Crash on empty events (on some phone models)
Fixed: Crash in Android 4
- Fixes for displaying calls and sms on some Samsung phones
- Problem with calculating today's events was fixed
- Korean localization was fixed
- Small fixes about displaying hidden numbers (on Samsung phones) and changing default language (also on some Samsung phones)
- Added multiple fixed sizes, in Android 4.0 you can resize widget
- Google Mail is supported (*)
- Birthdays of your friends is displayed (*)
- Clocks added
- It is possible to install application to Tablet without SIM card
*) - available by annual subscription with 7 day free trial.
- Fixes in Calendar and Birtday tabs
- Fixes in Transparent theme usage - sometimes it disappear and was changed to Black
- Transparent Theme is back free for 1 x sized widget as it was in previous releases. Sorry for this issue.
- Android 4.1+ 4x3 widget scrolling added
- Android 4.1+ 4x3 widget use multiline formatting to display Twitter, Facebook, E-Mail
- Fixed bug with album view for x1 widget
- Fixed bug with in-app purchase billing for some specific devices
- Contact to developer function has been added and advised to use in case of problem or questions.
- Settings screen was improved
- Small improvements and fixes.
Recently changed in this version:
1. Android 4.1+ 4x3 widget scrolling added
2. Android 4.1+ 4x3 widget use multiline formatting to display Twitter, Facebook, E-Mail
3. Fixed bug with album view for x1 widget
4. Fixed bug with in-app purchase billing for some specific devices
5. Contact to developer function has been added and advised to use in case of problem or questions.
6. Settings screen was improved
7. Small improvements and fixes.
Last activity on Organizer Widget
- chok2 Downloaded May 12, 2013
- almallah Downloaded May 8, 2013
- Hajrissimo Downloaded May 7, 2013
- Marina Sulima Downloaded May 6, 2013
- ashok_vng Downloaded Apr 26, 2013
- charzee Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
- hichoumi Downloaded Apr 10, 2013
- tatut Downloaded Apr 10, 2013
- emzs80 Downloaded Apr 6, 2013
Lists with: Organizer Widget
Comments and ratings for Organizer Widget
This update was awful! I cannot believe you are now charging $2 for features he had for free before, and its a yearly price! As in, each year we have to pay another $2. This is ridiculous! I used to reccommend this app, now unless things change I will tel
Great app wants you to pay for Gmail unlock option and birthday reminders which is fine. BUT it wants you to pay using a subscription basis TIME AND TIME again for the gmail/birthday option. I'll pay for a pro version I won't pay using a subscription syst
Best widget ever. I use it for messages and missed call. Used for a year on a HTC with Ice cream sandwich and just as good on my new Xperia on Jellybean.
This app was really difficult to track down. I nearly got rid of it as it doesn't let you customize as an app. Once I loaded as widget, all the greatness came to my new phone. Maximum cool.
Long story short: Android needs this built-in. Pretty, informative and convenient. Makes the simplest Droid a productive powerhouse. Well done, 2k. I however don't see why gmail needs to be a paid service. Blingboard does it free.
best widget i hav seen so far, wish it had more..