100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Good looking widget
- Ease of use
- Too simple
- We're missing more sizes
- It doesn't fit on tablets screen
Organizer widget allows you to see at a glance call log, sms inbox and calendar
This is a good option for those who want a simple widget to be aware of their call log, SMS inbox and calendar. Bear in mind that this isn't an app, but a widget (actually, only one size widget). It's divided in three tabs (call log, sms, calendar). When you tab on them it shows the specific content, and if you tap again you get into the app you're using to manage each one of this features. Regarding calendar, it automatically integrates calendar that you're already using (by default Google Calendar).
First time you place the widget (long press home screen > widgets > organizer widget), you can set the preferences: choose the languages, select/non-select clear missing phone notifications after click on widget, widget background, color theme or font size.
And that's all, a light, good-looking and easy to use organizer for those who don't want deep and complex features, but a fast access to their basic organizing tools.
Organizer Widget has been developed by 2K-Group, an emerging developer focused on Widgets.
This app was featured in one of our videoreviews. Watch it here.
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Long touch the screen (2 seconds)
3. Choose Widgets
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
- Added multiple fixed sizes, in Android 4.0 you can resize widget
- Google Mail is supported (*)
- Birthdays of your friends is displayed (*)
- Clocks added
- It is possible to install application to Tablet without SIM card
- Fixes in Calendar and Birtday tabs
- Fixes in Transparent theme usage - sometimes it disappear and was changed to Black
- Transparent Theme is back free for 1 x sized widget as it was in previous releases. Sorry for this issue.
- Android 4.1+ 4x3 widget scrolling added
- Android 4.1+ 4x3 widget use multiline formatting to display Twitter, Facebook, E-Mail
- Fixed bug with album view for x1 widget
- Fixed bug with in-app purchase billing for some specific devices
- Contact to developer function has been added and advised to use in case of problem or questions.
- Settings screen was improved
- Small improvements and fixes.
1. EMail section added - additionally to GMail. You can configure reading emails with IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocols. (*)
2. VK (VKontakte) social network is supported
3. Option to pay once per Extra Pack added (before only subscription mode was available)
4. Speed improvements and fixes.
- Weather information was added to Digital Clock tab.
- Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese localizations were added.
- New scheme "Classic Nokia" was added.
*) - available in Extra Pack
- 5 themes were added: Sketch (Black and Colour), Neon (Gradient, Purple, Green)
- Localisations were added or improved: Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese and Korean
- Enhanced graphics
- Bug fixes
- Joe L. Downloaded Jul 3, 2013
- Salohy R. Downloaded Jul 2, 2013
- BOBOMMS Downloaded Jun 22, 2013
- Brandy C. Downloaded Jun 3, 2013
- Garnett B. Downloaded Jun 7, 2013
- firstname.lastname@example.org Downloaded May 24, 2013
- chok2 Downloaded May 12, 2013
- Dr. N. Downloaded May 8, 2013
- Hajra H. Downloaded May 7, 2013
For a free agenda it is awesome.
I am very happy with this widget. Very useful for multiple emails and calendars. Development is amazingly responsive. I asked for exchange support and now I have it. Thanks Nick!
Love this app, but please make timeline available for Facebook instead of private messages and friend requests....
The Organizer 1x4 widget disappeared from my home screen & when I reloaded it appeared to have a new format with extra icons, which I didn't care for. Nick replied and walked me through getting it back to my favorite format, with just the calendar. This i
The free theme I've used since I got my phone is now available only
Would have bought it.