500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Good looking widget
- Ease of use
- Too simple
- We're missing more sizes
- It doesn't fit on tablets screen
+ By 2K-Group
Organizer widget allows you to see at a glance call log, sms inbox and calendar
This is a good option for those who want a simple widget to be aware of their call log, SMS inbox and calendar. Bear in mind that this isn't an app, but a widget (actually, only one size widget). It's divided in three tabs (call log, sms, calendar). When you tab on them it shows the specific content, and if you tap again you get into the app you're using to manage each one of this features. Regarding calendar, it automatically integrates calendar that you're already using (by default Google Calendar).
First time you place the widget (long press home screen > widgets > organizer widget), you can set the preferences: choose the languages, select/non-select clear missing phone notifications after click on widget, widget background, color theme or font size.
And that's all, a light, good-looking and easy to use organizer for those who don't want deep and complex features, but a fast access to their basic organizing tools.
Organizer Widget has been developed by 2K-Group, an emerging developer focused on Widgets.
This app was featured in one of our videoreviews. Watch it here.
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Click on Application icon
3. Choose Widgets submenu
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
1. EMail section added - additionally to GMail. You can configure reading emails with IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocols. (*)
2. VK (VKontakte) social network is supported
3. Option to pay once per Extra Pack added (before only subscription mode was available)
4. Speed improvements and fixes.
- Weather information was added to Digital Clock tab.
- Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese localizations were added.
- New scheme "Classic Nokia" was added.
- 5 themes were added: Sketch (Black and Colour), Neon (Gradient, Purple, Green)
- Localisations were added or improved: Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese and Korean
- Enhanced graphics
- Evernote plugin was added
- Google Tasks plugin was added
- Hangout as SMS application is supported
- Bug fixes
*) - available in Extra Pack
- added Contacts plugin
- scrollable toolbar is activated if more for 5+ tabs
- bug fix
I like what this app does except for the calendar. It displays calendar items from months ago, would prefer a setting to limit back x weeks or months. Fix that and it's a 5 star app.
Wouldn't be without it. List events coming up in your callendar no matter what day, week, or month.
Love the concept, but it's very slow and laggy. Fix that and it will be great and I will buy
Awesome! Saves a lot of space.
I think you should be able to have it bigger on your home page 4-2 biggest on my HTC one mini