PageScope Mobile for Android
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By KONICA MINOLTA, INC.
- Print documents in "My Documents" folder.
The data in "My Documents" can be printed from the Konica Minolta multifunction printers(listed below) that support this application.
Documents scanned from multifunction printers or files attached to Emails can be saved in "My Documents".
Supports Authentication and Secure Print to provide you with a more Secure printing environment.
It is possible to print Email messages and attachments received by the Email address programmed in this application.
Attached files can be saved into "My Documents".
Web pages can be printed from this application.
Pictures that have been taken using the camera function can be saved into Gallery.
This feature will also allow you to print the images that have been saved into Gallery.
*WebDAV Scan Receive Function
Data that has been scanned from multifunction printers can be saved into "My Documents".
Using PageScope Mobile, documents can be scanned from multifunction printers and saved into "My Documents".
*Printer driver function
By using the Intent function, data stored in the Android device can be printed via this application.
*Online Storage function
- Documents that have been saved in Online Storage can be printed. Documents and scanned data can be uploaded to Online Storage.
(Supports Google Drive, SharePoint, Dropbox and Evernote)
The following are supported:
- Direct print from PC, File servers
- Download from PC, File servers
- Direct upload to PC, File servers
- Scanned data can be uploaded to PC, File servers
*My Print Manager Link
The data in My Document , Online Storage, Mail and Web that have been managed by this application, the PageScope My Print Manager Port for Android, can be spooled to PageScope My Print Manager server that is designated by the user via the application and then can be printed with the optional printers.
Please refer the Help screen for the details of other features.
Users can register printer information by reading an NFC tag that contains written data regarding the KONICA MINOLTA printer. Using the NFC function, printing and scanning operations can be easily performed.
In order to prepare the NFC tag with the written data format required by KONICA MINOLTA, the KONICA MINOLTA NFC Tag Writer must be installed on a printer equipped with an NFC antenna.
Android 2.3 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 / 4.4
256MB(RAM) & above
320x240(QVGA) & above
Samsung GALAXY S II (OS 2.3.3)
Samsung GALAXY Nexus(OS 4.0.1)
Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi(OS 4.0.4)
Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi(OS 4.1)
The device must be a mobile computing device such as smartphone or tablet with Wi-Fi connectivity enabled.
The device must have undergone the Google CTS test.(Devices with independently customized operating systems such as e-book readers are not supported.)
* There may be limitations or you may need to upgrade. For more information, please refer to the FAQ.
For more information, please refer to the FAQ.
- Wi-Fi connectivity is required.
- Files that are created in incompatible file formats are not supported (MS-Office documents such as DOC, XLS, PPT, etc.)
- For this application, the format and size of a file that can be used may have restrictions. Please refer to the FAQs For more details.
- It will not work properly with any un-supported MFPs or printers.
- While capturing scan data using WebDAV scan, you must set OFF the SSL settings of WebDAV scan in MFP.
- Depending on the Web page layout, printing the entire Web page may not work properly.
- Web pages using Flash may not Print properly.
- Japanese Web pages and Email may not print properly on the Android 4.3 device. Please change the Select language from [Japanese] to [English] on your device and press [Print]
Tags: pagescope mobile, pagescope mobile manual, konica c454, scope and limitation of multifunctional portable printer, how to connect minolta bizhub c203 to wifi, scope and limitation gaming application, game scope and limitations, bizhub wifi, scan document from printer to asus eee pad transformer, sample of scope and delimitation games.
- NFC Linkage Function was added.
- Wireless LAN Simple Function was added.
- Exchange Mail Function was added.
- The following enabled models were added.
bizhub PRESS C1060 + IC-602
bizhub PRESS C1085 + IC-602
- The following Android OS was added into Support OS.
Android OS 4.4