Partometer3D camera measure 3D
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Area mode: insert points in the middle
- Auxiliary Plane Grid
- Quick access to Units, Plane and ROL settings
- Delete selected point in area mode
- reset reference object alignment (LONG TOUCH in auto alignment button)
- Angle and Area Modes: angle and area measurement from any camera view angle
- new semi-automatic alignment feature for accuracy improvement.
Partometer3D is a handy tool for object dimensions measurements. It can be used as a ruler or tape measure, or remote measurement device. This app allows user to make measurements in any direction and plane in 3D space.
The distances and object size can also be measured by Partometer App, but Partometer3D has no constrains on the camera position relative to the measured object.
The measurement plane / object plane don't have to be parallel to the camera plane.
It expands number of situations where application can be used. For example, big objects now can be measured by taking a picture from the side, objects and distances that are difficult to reach can be measured as well.
Partometer3D have the same application area as Partometer, but gives you more flexibility and power. Angle Mode can be used for roof angle measurements. This data can be used in SolarMeter app for solar energy calculations.
It has following important and distinctive features:
- measure in any selected plane in 3D space
- Length, Angle, Area Modes
- add/delete any number of measurement/ruler lines
- values assigned to each ruler line
- measure objects in different directions
- save and share you measurement
- find object ratios, if you don't not need absolute measurements
- compare object parts to each other
- use custom and predefined reference objects
- automatic reference object fine alignment using image processing
- reset reference object alignment by LONG TOUCH on auto alignment button
Partometer3D uses a phone/tablet camera and any available object with known size as a reference to perform measurement. To define the measurement plane a rectangular object (sheet of paper, credit card, custom object) is used. Image processing is used for automatic fine alignment with the reference object.
The App shows measurement results in different units: meters, millimeters, centimeters, feet, inches based on user settings. It also calculate dimensions of the object in relative units with respect to the reference object (ROL).
There is an option to make a picture and work with the still image instead of live camera view. Picture Load feature is also implemented to work with any picture from your photo gallery. Zoom View feature helps to align object boundaries accurately.
Partomter3D can be very useful if you need to measure bigger distances on the plane, where the simple ruler or tape is difficult to apply. All you need to do in this case is to place a rectangular object (credit card or sheet of paper) on the measurement plane,
make sure that the object of interest fits into the camera view and make measurements.
Thank you for your support.
Tags: скачать partometer 3d на андроид, free partometer 3d, partometer 3d, partometer3d, kameramessung app für, mesure par camera, camera 量測, скачать telemeter camera measure, partometer 3d camare, partometer 3d cámara 3d medida.
3.1.1 - sharing and saving fix for KitKat 4.4, better pic upload - Picasa, Drive, file browsers
3.1 - Area mode: insert points in the middle
Auxiliary Plane Grid
Quick access to Units, Plane and ROL settings
Delete selected point in area mode
3.0.1 - reset reference object alignment (LONG TOUCH in auto align button)
3 - Angle, Area Measurement Modes
2 automatic object alignment
1.1.1 gallery updates with saved screenshot
1.1 Turn on/off Info Views and double touch to switch points under control.
- Huwei0825 Downloaded Nov 8, 2013
- Paloma R. Downloaded Oct 17, 2013
- Ihor I. Downloaded Sep 27, 2013
- Delta S. Downloaded Sep 19, 2013
- Александр Downloaded Aug 20, 2013
- Ilia L. Downloaded Jul 4, 2013
- Douglas M. Downloaded Jun 29, 2013
- Seva P. Downloaded Jun 17, 2013
- ramizbatty Downloaded Jun 8, 2013