Password Manager Secret Server
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Keep all your important passwords at your fingertips at all times!
This great app features an intuitive user interface making it easy to store, access, and organize passwords, and other private data.
Secure Password and Data Management App for Businesses
This password app combines enterprise-level security with home-user simplicity, making it a convenient choice for IT professionals.
• Keep private information well-organized and secure.
• Easily create, view, and edit passwords.
• Access passwords from your phone AND your computer.
• Enjoy using features that display well and load fast.
• Create ‘favorites’.
• Cache Passwords for offline use
Count on Extreme Security:
• Your passwords are safely stored on a secure server.
• You get top-level AES 256 bit encryption on the server and AES 128 bit encryption on the device.
• You get a personal pin code lock for an additional layer of security.
• A built-in password generator creates strong, unique passwords.
• Your data is backed by a leading enterprise password management platform.
What makes this password app different:
• If you lose your Android device, you can access your passwords from a computer.
• You can safely share passwords with work colleagues or family.
• You can see which passwords were recently accessed or edited—a full audit trail tracks all modifications.
Safe Storage for:
• Enterprise-level or personal passwords
• Bank account and tax numbers
• ATM Pins
• Social security numbers
• Credit card numbers
• Combination lock numbers
• Even create your own templates!
Read more about Secret Server password manager at:
Thycotic is a Microsoft Silver Certified partner and has provided secure software products to the information technology industry, individual consumer and small business markets since 1996.
Tags: password manager secret server, secret server, password secret class, test passwort manager server 2011, secret server apk, secret safe, secret 5000 şifre, secret safe manager, password manager secret server qr, secret password.
• Fixed issue with the lock screen on some devices.
• Fixed issue where the menu option was not appearing in Secret View for Jelly Bean.
• Add the Show/Hide button for passwords
• Made all notes multi-line textboxes
• Fixed issue where templates were not being loaded after clearing the cache