“Can’t live without it” is the most common thing we hear about Passwords Plus. Once you start using it, you won’t know how you got by without it!
Keep all of your passwords in one place and have access to them anywhere you go.
Never forget a password again! Easily store, protect, and sync your PINs, passwords, usernames, logins, and other sensitive info on your Android phone or tablet.
Why Passwords Plus?
• Keep your private info “in sync” across all of your devices (Android, iOS, Mac and Windows)
• Up-and-running in less than 5 minutes – incredibly simple setup
• Proven industry experience – Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing productivity solutions, including mobile and password protection software for the past 14+ years.
Not just for passwords!
Store any information that you could possibly need. It’s all secure so there’s no danger of it getting into the wrong hands. In addition to your hundreds of web logins, store things like:
• Credit card numbers
• Insurance info
• Social Security number of your family members
• Driver’s license numbers
• Safe/Lock combinations
• Prescription info
• 256-bit AES encryption (military grade) keeps secret data safe
• No one knows your password except for you – it is stored NOWHERE.
• Auto-locks after a period of inactivity that you can control
• Self destructs after the wrong password is entered in too many times
Passwords Plus is free but you can get even more with our Premium version which is $9.99 per platform (pay only once for all Android devices using the same Google Play account). Premium version features are free during the 60 day trial period.
• Sync with our secure cloud and all of your other devices. Make a change on your phone and it automatically shows up on your computer or additional devices (if you choose)
• Backup/Restore –Passwords Plus info can be retrieved if your phone, tablet or computer is lost or stolen (when auto-sync is enabled).
More info: http://www.dataviz.com/passwordsplus
Tags: passwords plus , password plus how to use , 2004 passwords plus windows to