PDF Document Scanner
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Create PDFs
- Easy transfers
- Different sizes
- Compatibility issues
- Hard to find
+ By Brandon Stecklein
Turn your phone into a PDF scanner and store your documents electronically.
The PDF Document Scanner allows you to scan and take pictures of your documents, turn them into PDFs, and store them on your SD card to later transfer to a CD-ROM or your computer's hard drive. With multiple options in page size, and image saving, there's next to nothing you can't make into a PDF with this app. And once you're image has converted, you can save it, or add it to a cloud storage, such as DropBox, Google Drive, or OneDrive.
The PDF Document Scanner is easy to use and lets you free up space in your filing cabinet. The PDF files are easy to move so you can keep your documents safe, no matter where you are.
The PDF Document Scanner isn't compatible with all phones. If you don't set it up right, it can be hard to find the PDFs once you create them.
PDF Document Scanner is quick and easy to use. Simply set your document on the table and then frame it up on the screen. Tap on the screen to focus your device camera on the document. If lighting is bad in your room, tap on the light bulb icon to turn on your device camera flash. Then tap on the save icon. The document will be converted to a PDF file and stored on your SD card. From there you can copy it to your computer and burn it to a DVD or CD for safe keeping!
- Now with post processing effects to clean up scans before saving!
- Turn those old documents into digital Adobe PDF files.
- Use the flash torch on your device to illuminate your document.
- Tap on the screen to focus on your document for the highest clarity.
- Save the PDF files to your SD card.
- Tap on the file name after save to open the document in your default PDF Viewer
- Transfer the PDF files to your Mac or PC for safekeeping.
- Impress the ladies. Chicks dig dudes with document scanners on their phones.
- Backup your entire document collection. Store them digitally and protect your important files against flood, fire, or other catastrophe!
- Now features multi page support!
- Import existing images into your PDF files!
- Send your finished PDF files to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and other such applications!
- Samsung multiwindow support! App can now be used side by side with other apps on devices that support samsung's multi window feature.
I am always looking to improve my apps, so please leave comments with suggestions on things I can add to make it better! I update often based on feedback!
What are you waiting for!? Backup your documents! Achieve peace of mind! Get the girl! All is possible when you download PDF Document Scanner! Tested on a Galaxy S II, batteries not included.
Added Samsung Multi-Window support
Can't install latest version on my HTC running Android 2.3.5
It's just like any other scan app. Can scan but can't send the documents.
Raghu sir.vsp prism
Without using how one can rate its Quality and usefulness.
Basically this app just converts photos into PDFs. It has a bunch of photo editing functionality if you're into that, but it's hard to use to scan documents.