10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
NOTE: PDFView is *not* a PDF viewer in the sense of displaying PDF files, there is no graphical user interface and the app is not supposed to be started directly. Instead, it is a PDF viewer that provides PDF rendering service to other apps via a documented interface. At the moment, the app is only used by LectureNotes, but all other Android developers are invited to include an interface to PDFView into their apps and use PDFView for PDF rendering. Details of the interface can be found in the source of PDFView.
If you encounter a problem with the app, please report it to me by email (devel [a] acadoid.com), I will do my very best to fix it quickly. The same applies to suggestions and feature requests, please send them to me by email.
* Requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* Allows other apps to convert a PDF file into a set of PNG files with a given resolution, either a single page or a page set
Tags: lecturenotes pdfview apk, android lecture notes import pdf, pdfview androide, pdfview apk, pdfview class use in android.
Recently changed in this version:
* MuPDF library v1.2
* support of password protected PDF files added
* optional rendering on translucent background added
* `keep screen on´ added
* progress bar for PDF rendering added