10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
NOTE: PDFView is not a PDF viewer in the sense of displaying PDF files, there is no graphical user interface and the app is not supposed to be started directly. Instead, it is a PDF viewer that provides PDF rendering service to other apps via a documented interface. At the moment, the app is only used by LectureNotes, but all other Android developers are invited to include an interface to PDFView into their apps and use PDFView for PDF rendering. Details of the interface can be found in the source of PDFView.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* Requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* Allows other apps to convert a PDF file into a set of PNG files with a given resolution, either a single page or a page set
Tags: pdfview, pdfview apk, lecturenotes pdfview apk, lecturerecordings apk, lecturerecordingsapk, how to import one page into lecturenotes, lecture notes import pdf dropbox, lecture notes import pdf, pdfview how to use in application, import pdf with lecturenotes.
* resolution auto-adjustment added
* several minor improvements
* MuPDF library v1.3
* support of password protected PDF files added
* optional rendering on translucent background added
* `keep screen on´ added
* progress bar for PDF rendering added