50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Acadoid Developer
NOTE: PDFView is not a PDF viewer in the sense of displaying PDF files, there is no graphical user interface and the app is not supposed to be started directly. Instead, it is a PDF viewer that provides PDF rendering service to other apps via a documented interface. At the moment, the app is only used by LectureNotes, but all other Android developers are invited to include an interface to PDFView into their apps and use PDFView for PDF rendering. Details of the interface can be found in the source of PDFView.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows other apps to convert a PDF file into a set of PNG files with a given resolution, either a single page or a page set
Tags: pdfview, lecturenotes pdfview apk, lecturerecordings apk, pdfview apk, pdfview en, import pdf with lecturenotes, pdfview how to use in application, importing pdf to lecture notes, how to import one page into lecturenotes, can i use qoppa library in my lication without licence.
* issue solved on devices with latest Android 5.0 version
* MuPDF library v1.6
* several minor improvements
* AShMem interface added
* handling of password protected PDF files improved
* resolution auto-adjustment added
* optional rendering on translucent background added
* `keep screen on´ added
* progress bar for PDF rendering added