notes? Tired of bumping up against limits, like only one note per
contact? Wish you could organize notes in nested folders? How about
adding notes to to-dos?
Perinote is a new kind of personal power-user organizer. It integrates notes,
calendar events, contacts, tasks, and categories. Other apps put a
shell around a notes app, a calendar app, a contacts app, etc. and
call it integrated. We do more. Much more.
- Any note, contact or event is automatically a folder.
- Any item can be placed in multiple folders.
- Any item can be a category.
- Any item can belong to one or more categories.
- Any note can be a task; the Tasks view lists all tasks.
- Includes drag and drop, cut and paste functionality.
- Set reminders by creating an alarm in your calendar and
adding the event to Perinote.
- Swipe left or right to navigate to different places or folders.
- Get more organized by creating favorite lists for fast retrieval.
- Multiple ways to search your lists and tasks
- Export and import function allows you to back up and restore your data.
- Shares (does not duplicate) your existing Android contacts and calendar.
Whatever the task, no matter the to-do, this free Android app is ready
to help you organize your life and boost your productivity. Simply
select any contact or event folder and add things to it, or start a
new folder and name it anything you like, adding items as you need to.
Want to remember to tell someone something? Put things in a contact
folder and mark it as a task. Have ideas you want to follow up on?
Label a folder with your idea. Your Grandmother’s birthday is coming
up? Fill that folder with tasks or reminders to pick up her present,
order the cake and invite Uncle Henry. You’ll get everything done
right on time.
TRY IT NOW
It's time to get all the clutter out of your head and into a simple to
use, personal organizer that works the way you do. Get started now or
visit our website for more details, screen shots and a complete user’s
guide for this free Android app.
Tags: perinote, perinote app.
Version 1.51 - minor bug fixes and enhancements
Version 1.50 - error logging enhancements
Version 1.47 - added phone call & SMS support
Version 1.46 - added locking feature to prevent accidental editing
Version 1.44 - enhanced "cut" to be a comprehensive "delete" function
Version 1.40 - added a home page showing open folders and favorites plus a convenient row of menu buttons.
Version 1.33 - added categories. Now any item can be a category and any item can be assigned to one or more categories.