Phone To Desktop
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
This app lets you send links to your web browser. It also works with Youtube videos that won't open in mobile devices.
From any application which shares text, choose “share” option. A list of applications which can receive text will be shown, choose PhoneToDesktop. You will see a notification while PhoneToDesktop sends the text. When the text is sucessfully sent, the notification goes away.
To see your sent texts in your desktop or notebook, choose Tasks in Gmail. You can see the list of sent texts under the "PhoneToDesktop" list.
NEW: Install our Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oifdfchgmkfglcccmkoofhbnmkdlbgag
- Option to skip Send Text screen is back (send without asking)
- New Wait list to retry in case of errors
- Optimized battery and network usage
- Bug corrections
- New theme
- A complete send screen
- Options to unshorten links and add page's titles
- New home screen
- Option to view and remove sent texts (like the Chrome extension)
- Option to send the entire text or only the links