Phonnix Backup Phone BETA
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Forgot your mobile at home? Almost out of battery?
What can you do with Phonnix?
- Transfer Your Calls to another Browser or another device running Phonnix and never miss a call again!
- Receive SMS and Call Notifications on another Android smarphone or tablet (Client Mode)
- Receive SMS and Call Notifications on Facebook
- Download files from device remotely
- List and kill applications
- Manage devices that connect to Host
- Synchronize SMS with Evernote
- SMS To Email and Reply By Email
- Automatically transfer calls to your Android Tablet or browser when battery is critically low
- Make calls with your Android phone (Limited to 1 minute, for LITE version)
- Activate Call Forwarding via SMS
- Forward SMS when forwarding calls to a mobile number * NEW
- Internet connection (3G or Wifi)
- Android smartphone running in Host Mode
- Android smartphone or tablet running in Client Mode or desktop browser
- A Google account (Facebook account optional)
You don't have to worry anymore, with Phonnix for Facebook you can receive notifications and still access your phone and make VOIP calls from your Android Tablet browser.
If you go through the number verification process it's also possible to call using your own mobile number!
If your device is online it's possible to send and receive SMS and get incoming and missed calls notifications instantly. Connect to FACEBOOK and receive new SMS and incoming calls in your favorite Social Network
No more juice left in your battery hungry smartphone?
If the device if offline or without battery it's still possible to make VOIP calls.
While the device is online It's also possible to send command to the phone forward calls to another phone number
It's also possible to forward the calls directly to your Android tablet and browser and still receive Facebook notification even after the device is turned off
** NOTE **
Call Forwarding might not be available depending on operator or plan, sometimes pre-paid plans don't have call forwarding available or you might have to enable call forwarding before you can divert your call from your phone.
To forward the calls to another number (including Tablets or browser) you may have to check which call forwarding code would be appropriate depending on your country and/or operator. For more call forwarding codes check this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_forwarding. The default setting is the code for GSM networks **21*
Phonnix requires a fairly large amount of permissions to the user, and this is why the application needs it:
CALL_PHONE - Access Call Forwarding functionality
C2D_MESSAGE - Google Cloud Messaging
INTERNET - Full Internet Access to communicate to servers
GET_ACCOUNTS - Access Google accounts
MANAGE_ACCOUNTS - Create Google account if necessary
USE_CREDENTIALS - Use Google account credentials to identify user
READ_CONTACTS - Access Address Book
WRITE_CONTACTS - Set Favorites
SEND_SMS - Send SMS
RECEIVE_SMS - Receive SMS Notifications
WAKE_LOCK - Keep phone awake
READ_PHONE_STATE - Access call Log, incoming call notifications
WRITE_PHONE_STATE - Set calls as read
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Access current location of device
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Access current wifi state (on/off)
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - Change current wifi state (on/off)
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Access current mobile network state (on/off)
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - Change current mobile network state (on/off)
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Start application after reboot (configurable)
VIBRATE - Vibrate on incoming calls
RECORD_AUDIO - necessary to make calls
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - necessary to mute and put speakers on
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Temporary storage for downloaded files
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES - Stop applications in background
- Record voicemail greeting
- Bug fixes
- Wifi issues fixed
- New icons
- Battery life improvements
- Option to Forward SMS Messages when forwarding calls to a mobile number
- added sounds & vibration
- fixed GPS & battery related issues
- call forwarding improvements