When you are browsing websites with pictures on your computer at home or the office, pic2phone lets you right-click and save the image to your device, making it simpler than downloading it to your pc and transferring it via cable, or using email or other methods to retrieve the URL of the sites and visit it again on your device.
To get the browser plugins visit pic2phone.com on your desktop or laptop!
Or get the chrome extension here:
- INTERNET – to download the pictures
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – To differentiate between roaming & WiFi
- GET_ACCOUNTS – to receive messages using Google Cloud Messaging, and to register your device with one click
- WAKE_LOCK – Keeps the processor from sleeping when a message is received
- READ_PHONE_STATE – To get your unique phone id so that you can use multiple devices with the chrome extension
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – Pictures get stored to SD
- VIBRATE – Funky confirmation of download