Stay Local and Stay Secure. Don't take risk with other password managers by syncing your data to the cloud where it can be potentially hacked. Data presented to the user are decrypted in memory so data stays encrypted in storage until it is presented.
* Easy Access, your records are easy to find and a click or two away (no need to navigate a crazy hierarchy just to find a bank entry)
* Favorites, allows you to easily find frequently accessed entries
* UNDO Deletions, it's always nice to revert from a deletion
* Master Password Protection
* Sensitive Data protection using AES 256-bit encryption plus salting
* Locally stored data, keeps your data safe, secure and locally available to your phone only
* In-Memory decryption algorithm, keeps your data in encrypted form until we present it to you
* URL Links, allows you to provide access to your web logons
* Autocompletion of common URLs
* Clickable Phone Numbers, allows you to launch your phone dialer with the clicked phone number and ready to dial
* Sensitive Data Field Masking, keeps your pins, passwords and combinations protected from prying eyes
* Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean Look and Feel
* Mobile Phone and Tablet Views, takes advantage of your device real estate based on the screen size
Frequent Flyer Miles
Frequently Asked Questions:
Password Wallet Manager
Tags: lagnada droid, pitaka password, password wallet code in, pitaka password wallet, passwordwallet, secure wallet pitaka, droid pitaka, passwordwallet anroid.
* Fixed bug introduced in previous version where app crashes when editing an entry
* Sliding Menu
- swipe the screen from left to right to view the sliding menu for portrait views
- landscape views will always have the menu page available on the left side
* Android Gingerbread is no longer supported (now only Android 3.0+)
- it is becoming really hard to support older versions so only honeycomb, ice cream sandwich and jelly bean OS are now supported.