*Important* Ver 2.6 user
There is a bug in the program-supplied Evernote, there is a problem that can not log on Android OS1.6-2.2.
Bug fixe.Please update.
October 23, 2012
The authentication method of Evernote using in PostEver will be ended at the end of October. Therefore, the following measures need to correspond by this update.
In particular, the application doesn't store username and password any more, user need to login from Evernote website login form.
Then, when the approval screen to access to Evernote is displayed, you need to authorize to continue using PostEver.
* Once authenticated username and password will be valid for 365 days.
Re-authentication will be required only when you first startup after update PostEver, or expiration date has expired.
When the browser window is still active after you quit the PostEver, please quit your browser with back key, etc.
PostEver is a great solution for quickly digitizing your ideas while on the move. Please note that an Evernote account is required to use this application.
- Allows for quick consecutive posts to Evernote (Network connection not required)
- Texts are organized by time and stored in the PostEver notebook (Select ascending or descending order)
- Enables time to be inserted into text
- Elephant animation (visualize sending state)
- Tap the icon in the scene, you can select the image.
- Tap the icon again in the scene, will be deselected when an image is attached.
- If the system Android OS 2, within the recommended size 1000x1000.
- Image size setting screen when you select an image in the button image attachment will be applied.
- Even if you change the image size from the set after you select an image, without effect. (Please re-read again)
- Feature of the image will not recover "to send data to the clipboard." (Please select again from the library)
"Great ideas always come up when traveling."
If you have experienced this, you have wished that you had access to a memo or voice recorder. PostEver provides you the best solution to capture ideas or take notes on your Android while on the move.
Once you have set up an Evernote account, capturing and forwarding your important ideas is as simple as tapping the PostEver "Input Box" and "Send Button". Send any portion of your notes; PostEver makes it simple to select and post just the information you want.
You don't need to worry whether you have a network connection or not as PostEver allows you to type and send notes without a network connection, as many times as you need. Data you input will be saved and later sent in sequence when you connect to a network.
PostEver is the only app that creates and saves a 'notebook' using the notes you took during the day rather than by using the individual text sent. The notebook stores the date in the file name, making accessing your notes more intuitive and increasing manageability.
PostEver intentionally removes the management features for tag, notebook and note title; when traveling time can be spent focused on capturing ideas rather than on managing data. This way, the mind can be kept clear and energy can be spent on the generation of new ideas, relieving stress as well as increasing productivity.
Note taking is only effective if you can easily recall your thoughts at a later date. Most of us memorize things in chronological order - PostEver organizes your notes the same way so as to match your natural memory retention and more easily jog your memory.
In addition, Evernote features a powerful search function.
We believe this application will benefit people from all walks of life, including: authors, writers, musicians, poets, entrepreneurs, producers, business people, housewives and students, its application is far reaching, stretching from creative activities to simple shopping notes.
If you need additional functionality added to PostEver, it can be combined with many other applications both official and third party!
Tags: postever apk , postever evernote , postever , うじゃうじゃぶーぶー apk , postever review , postever a , evernote sticky note authentication , postever apk 2.11
from 1.516 reviews