Posti's updated application includes the following features:
Sending a parcel
- Pack your parcel beforehand, because the fee is determined according to the size of the parcel.
- Choose the correct parcel size and fill in the sender and recipient details.
- Pay for the item in your online bank.
- Save your errand code and deliver the parcel to a postal outlet. Alternatively, print the address label, attach it to the parcel and take it to a postal outlet.
Services on map
- Find the closest post offices, letter boxes and parcel machines by GPS positioning or search by address
Tracking and routing items*
- Track sent and arriving items. Use the automatic item tracking system, which allows you to receive automatic updates on the item's status through the application; enter the item ID yourself or use your camera to read the bar code. Direct your parcel to any of Posti's pickup points to wait for your collection. The service is free of charge, but the user's mobile number must be validated and the user must be registered.
Send a postcard
- Send a real postcard from your phone
- Verify a postcode
- Read your letters electronically
Well-Wisher´s Address Book*
- Keep your addresses safe and up-to-date at all times
* Requires a Posti username (it is the same username that is used if you log in to your Netposti account with a username and password)
Tags: motorola defy kartta ohjelma , gps post tracking , application for mapfinding