Praise Notepad KJV (Notebook)
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
A notepad for taking notes during a sermon, keeping verses, other notes and todo or check lists.
**NOTE**: Backup before upgrading.
Internet is needed to get verses for NIV and NKJV Bibles
If you find this app useful, do consider getting the Donate version to support further development. Note that the Donate version has the same functionalities as the free version.
There is a similar version but without the Bible. Please find 'Note Stacks' in the Android Market
How to use:
- Click 'New Note' or 'Add Seg' to add a new note or new segment
- Click on 'VERSE' to add verses from the Bible (KJV, NIV, NKJV)
- Long press to organise note: insert, cut/copy and paste segments
- Keep each segment short to avoid scrolling while editing
- Update note label and note type in view text mode
- quick insert of verse into note
- read KJV
- export note to a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- import note from a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- markup text file keeps the structure of the original note
- share the note
- full screen when viewing note
- labels in the sidebar for easy access
- rearrange order of labels
How is this note app different:
- a note consists of segments
- reorganise segments by insert, cut/copy and paste
- each segment has a title and note area
Please email suggestions and bugs to email@example.com
Tags: KJV, NIV, NKJV bible, notepad, notes, taking, todo, list, notebook, sermons, speeches, outline, note book
Tags: praise notepad, kjv, bible app with note pad, sermon note pads, notepad for sunday sermons, bible notepad apps, txt notebook, praise notebookkjv, kjv bible txt file, bible notepad kjv.
** IMPT ** Do a BACKUP before updating app
1.4.4 Labels are backed up in the backup file
1.4.3 When a segment is empty in the segment edit, the segment will be automatically deleted when saved or discarded
1.4.2 First character of sentence is now upper case in the segment edit screen
New feature - Add a list quickly in the edit segment screen (Save and Add button).
Backup the notes database to SD card automatically