10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- 30-day trial
- Not too many compatible printers
+ By Thinxtream Technologies Pte Ltd
PrintJinni allows you to print different format files from your Android via WiFi
First off, take into account that only a list of printers with WiFi supports this technology. Check out the list provided by the developer to know if you're printer is compatible: PostScript® 3/PCL 5®/PCL 6® compatible, and SNMP-enabled with Wi-Fi support or accessible on a Wi-Fi network.
You have to register to have full access to the trial version of PrintJinni. Once done, you can start enjoying the app. First, you need to detect your printer from the Board, select the files you want to print, preview them, and print. Such easy. Formats supported: Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 & 2010 versions (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). What's more, it also supports PDF, JPEG, native e-mails, attachments, files from Dropbox and webpages (by sharing).
PrintJinni is easy to use and it's one of first app on performing an action that will get used to do in a few months/years: printing from our mobile device with no cables. It's a pity that there's only a Free 30-day trial for new users, though it's more then enough to test it. What's more, the range of compatible printers is still poor. Beside this, a good start. Recommendable.
Print Email, Microsoft® Office documents, PDF files, Photos(from Gallery, Google+, Flickr™, Picasa™, …), and more, from several apps including those that work with Google Cloud Print (Beta), to a wide range of printers/All-in-Ones/MFPs. Get great quality preview of Microsoft Office documents. No PCs, cables or memory sticks required.
FREE 30-day trial for new users – includes PrintJinni Services subscription enabling full app functionality and unlimited prints. FREE Access to Google Cloud Print.
(NOTE: Please use our Support page to help us resolve any issues you experience with PrintJinni. Our support team will be happy to assist you.)
Great Quality Wireless Mobile Printing On-the-Go!
- Enjoy wireless mobile printing without an intermediate PC, additional software, cables or memory sticks
- Experience true-to-life print previews & prints of your documents
- Preview & print Microsoft Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® documents (Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 & 2010)
- Preview & print PDF, JPEG files (photos)
- Print (no preview) Microsoft Word 2003, PDF, JPEG files or any other file format supported by Google Cloud Print (Beta)
- Print email content from Android native email, Gmail™, Yahoo® Mail, etc. by using “Paste Board”
- Print supported email attachments using “Print with PrintJinni”
- Print supported files from popular apps such as Dropbox, Box.Net, or any app that enables file sharing using “Print with PrintJinni”
- Print supported files from apps that work with Google Cloud Print
- Print photos/images from Gallery, Facebook, Instagram, Photobucket®, Shutterfly™ & Snapfish® using “Print with PrintJinni” and, Google+, Flickr™ & Picasa™ using “Social Networks”
- Browse & print Web pages using the standard device browser’s Share Page menu with “Print with PrintJinni”
- Preview & print any copied text content (including secure Web sessions) using “Paste Board”
- Use print options including economical Black & White
- Manage printers including default printers
- In-App purchase of PrintJinni Services subscriptions
- Intuitive help videos
- User interface in US English, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean
- PrintJinni Services available in two variants: PrintJinni Services using PrintJinni Cloud, PrintJinni Services using Google Cloud Print
- PrintJinni Services enables full In Device printing, provides access to secure Cloud Services using PrintJinni Cloud or Google Cloud Print (Beta) and offers Support Services via email (in English)
- Registration required with valid email address for availing PrintJinni Services and enabling full app functionality: separate registration required for Google Cloud Print
- No registration & subscription required for Limited Use Option, with limited functionality printing only JPEG files (photos)
PrintJinni Services using PrintJinni Cloud:
- FREE 30-day trial for new users- After free trial, flexible, pay-as-you-use, unlimited prints, renewal subscriptions available for:
$0.99 (30 days)
$1.49 (90 days)
$2.49 (180 days)
$3.99 (1 year)
PrintJinni Services using Google Cloud Print:
- FREE 90-day trial for new users
- After free trial, unlimited prints, renewal subscription available for:
$0 (90 days)
Mobile Device Support
- Smartphones/tablets with OS versions: 2.1(Éclair), 2.2 (Froyo), 2.3 (Gingerbread), 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 (Honeycomb), 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Wide range of models complying with following:
- Epson® printers/All-in-Ones supporting ESC/P®-R
- HP® printers/All-in-Ones supporting PCL 3®
- Dell™, HP LaserJet®, Lexmark™, OKI®, Ricoh®, Samsung®, Xerox® (Phaser®, ColorQube®, WorkCentre®), others compatible with PostScript ® 3 or PCL 5® or PCL 6®
- Wi-Fi support/access
- SNMP support
Copyright © 2011-2012 Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Support for Epson® ESC/P®-R Printers/All-in-Ones
Support for HP® PCL 3® Printers/All-in-Ones
Support for photo printing from Google+, Flickr™, Picasa™ and other Social Networks
Support for 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Updated Help videos
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Can't even register
Fails to connect to Google Cloud Print every time. Says "try again later". Hmm.
Registration causes Spam Sunami.
Registration causes Spam Sunami.
Puts you through a lot BS to register then get a pin number. Then you get nothing, not even a sample or trial print.