PrintJinni Mobile Printing App
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- 30-day trial
- Not too many compatible printers
+ By Thinxtream Technologies Pte Ltd
PrintJinni allows you to print different format files from your Android via WiFi
First off, take into account that only a list of printers with WiFi supports this technology. Check out the list provided by the developer to know if you're printer is compatible: PostScript® 3/PCL 5®/PCL 6® compatible, and SNMP-enabled with Wi-Fi support or accessible on a Wi-Fi network.
You have to register to have full access to the trial version of PrintJinni. Once done, you can start enjoying the app. First, you need to detect your printer from the Board, select the files you want to print, preview them, and print. Such easy. Formats supported: Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 & 2010 versions (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). What's more, it also supports PDF, JPEG, native e-mails, attachments, files from Dropbox and webpages (by sharing).
PrintJinni is easy to use and it's one of first app on performing an action that will get used to do in a few months/years: printing from our mobile device with no cables. It's a pity that there's only a Free 30-day trial for new users, though it's more then enough to test it. What's more, the range of compatible printers is still poor. Beside this, a good start. Recommendable.
Print Email, Microsoft® Office documents, PDF files, Photos(from Gallery, Google+, Flickr™, Picasa™, …), and more, from several apps, to a wide range of printers/All-in-Ones/MFPs. Get great quality preview of Microsoft Office documents. No PCs, cables or memory sticks required.
FREE ad-enabled subscription – includes PrintJinni Services subscription enabling full app functionality and unlimited prints.
(NOTE: Please use our Support page to help us resolve any issues you experience with PrintJinni. Our support team will be happy to assist you.)
Great Quality Wireless Mobile Printing On-the-Go!
- Enjoy wireless mobile printing without an intermediate PC, additional software, cables or memory sticks
- Experience true-to-life print previews & prints of your documents
- Preview & print Microsoft Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® documents (Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013)
- Preview & print PDF, JPEG files (photos)
- Print (no preview) Microsoft Word 2003, PDF, JPEG files - Print email content from Android native email, Gmail™, Yahoo® Mail, etc. by using “Paste Board”
- Print supported email attachments using “Print with PrintJinni”
- Print supported files from popular apps such as Dropbox or any app that enables file sharing using “Print with PrintJinni”
- Print photos/images from Gallery, Facebook, Instagram, Photobucket®, Shutterfly™ & Snapfish® using “Print with PrintJinni” and, Google+, Flickr™ & Picasa™ using “Social Networks”
- Browse & print Web pages using the standard device browser’s Share Page menu with “Print with PrintJinni”
- Preview & print any copied text content (including secure Web sessions) using “Paste Board”
- Use print options including economical Black & White
- Manage printers including default printers
- In-App purchase of PrintJinni Services subscriptions
- Intuitive help videos
- User interface in English (US), Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean
- PrintJinni Services enables full In Device printing, provides access to secure Cloud Services using PrintJinni Cloud and offers Support Services via email (in English)
- Registration required with valid email address for availing PrintJinni Services and enabling full app functionality
- No registration & subscription required for Limited Use Option, with limited functionality printing only JPEG files (photos)
- FREE ad-enabled subscription
- Paid, ad-free subscription): $3.99 (1 year)
Mobile Device Support
- Smartphones/tablets with OS versions: 2.3 (Gingerbread), 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 (Honeycomb), 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 (Jelly Bean), 4.4 (KitKat)
Wide range of models complying with following:
- Epson® printers/All-in-Ones supporting ESC/P®-R
- HP® printers/All-in-Ones supporting PCL 3®
- Dell™, HP LaserJet®, Lexmark™, OKI®, Ricoh®, Samsung®, Xerox® (Phaser®, ColorQube®, WorkCentre®), others compatible with PostScript ® 3 or PCL 5® or PCL 6®
- Wi-Fi support/access
- SNMP support
Copyright © 2011-2015 Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Free, ad-enabled option with full app functionality and unlimited prints
Support for Microsoft Office 2013
Support for new Android OS versions
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
It was very annoying getting past all the restrictions for limited use, just to try print a test page. It didn't work for my network so it was a hassle for nothing.
Good quality for printing
Works great with HP printer. Connected immediately with no trouble. No prob, my docs are txt files and jinni doesn't support txt. Have to re-format files.
Thank u for ur temp
Using Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 with Canon Pixma 920, am already registered with Cloud Print having tried a few apps..got message to 'try later' when registering with this app(is it essential?) but pressed on with print of jpeg,got response it was'not supported'.