100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Ever wanted to monitor and manage your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qmanager app is the perfect answer.
- Android 2.2 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.6.1 or later
- Best resolution: 480 x 800
Major features of Qmanager:
- Monitor your system information, such as CPU usage, memory usage, system event info, online user…
- Check your download station, backup task info. You also can manage the download task or backup task remotely. You can pause or run the task.
- Turn on/off application services via Qmanager with one simple click.
- Check connection status or the current online users to prevent invasion.
- Restart or shutdown the Turbo NAS remotely.
- Use “Find My NAS” to let your NAS turn on the “Beep” sound.
- WOL (Only support on Local Network)
- BT Search (for Download Station v3.0 and above only)
Tags: qmanager, qmanager service disable, qmanager bt search, qnap qmanager, qmanager does not work, qnap remote control.
1.Fixed some backup issues.
2. Fixed some log in issues.
3. Fixed some minor issues.