QPython - Python for Android
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
It offers the development kit which lets you easily develop Python projects and scripts on your Android device.
[[ Main Features ]]
* Supports Python programming on Android including web apps, games, and SL4A programming etc
* Run Python scripts / projects on Android devices
* Can execute Python code & files from QRCode
* QEdit lets you create/edit Python scripts / projects easily
* Includes many useful python libraries
[[ Programming Features ]]
* Supports Web App programming, which let you develop mobile apps with web development framework, this speeds up your mobile development greatly
* Supports native UI programming, which let you develop games more easily by using scripts
* Supports SL4A programming to access Android’s features: network, Bluetooth, GPS, and more
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython is in BETA. If you experience any problems, please contact us so we can address them.
* To enable programming with some of Android’s features, QPython requires the following permissions: Bluetooth, GPS, and others. It doesn't require some permissions like access user account, access phone's status, so you could not use some related SL4A APIs.
[ QPython community ]
#Inspirited by #GDG# Zhuhai from China
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five stars if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ OTHER ]
This software uses code of Android Terminal Emulator licensed under the APACHE2 LICENSE, Kivy licensed under the LGPL 3 LICENSE.
Part of source could be found on https://github.com/qpython-android , we will push on the whole qpython to be opensource gradually.
[ KeyWords ]
Script, Python, Programming, Develop, Game, kivy, Twisted, SL4A, Console, Editor, IDE
Tags: sl4a python インタプリタ ctrl, qpython, qpython pygame, editor python, python unter programmieren, python scripting player, qpython test, qedit python, instalar sl4a y qpython, python widgets.
== Version 0.9.7.3 ==
+ Improve QEdit: add some amazing features, Like save as snippet / insert snippet, goto line, search document ...
+ Improve qpython web app: fix some bugs
+ Improve Console: support UTF-8 by default
+ Improve documents on wiki
+ Add default snippets which may help create python project easily
+ Fix some other small bugs
To get more detail, please visit http://wiki.qpython.org/changelogs/