QPython - Python for Android
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
It offers the development kit which lets you easily develop Python projects and scripts on your Android device.
[[ Main Features ]]
* Supports Python programming on Android including game, network and SL4A programming
* Run Python scripts on Android devices
* Run Python projects on Android devices
* Can execute Python code & files from QRCode
* QEdit lets you create/edit Python scripts easily
* Supports many Python libraries
[[ Programming Features ]]
* Supports native UI programming, which can let you program games
* Supports SL4A programming to access Android’s features: network, Bluetooth, GPS, and more
* Supports FTP server, which lets you easily transfer Python projects from your PC to your mobile
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython is in BETA. If you experience any problems, please contact us so we can address them.
* To enable programming with some of Android’s features, QPython requires the following permissions: Bluetooth, GPS, and others.
[ Difference between QPython and QPython Player (formerly QPython lite) ]
* QPython Player does not have the development kit feature, but QPython does.
[ QPython community ]
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five stars if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ OTHER ]
This software uses code of Android Terminal Emulator licensed under the APACHE2 LICENSE, Kivy licensed under the LGPL 3 LICENSE
[ KeyWords ]
Script, Python, Programming, Develop, Game, kivy, Twisted, SL4A, Console, Editor, IDE
Tags: sl4a python インタプリタ ctrl, qpython, qpython pygame, python unter programmieren, python scripting player, qpython test, qedit python, editor python, qpython español ejemplos, python music player.
== Version 0.9.5 ( 2013-08-02 ) ~ Version 0.9.5.2 (2013-08-05) ==
1) Improve QEdit, make it more comfortable for programming with python
2) Improve the notification, make noise less
== Version 0.9.4 ( 2013-07-23 ) ==
Big improve with console you should update immediately
1) Add RUN WITH CONSOLE feature, which can let you run script/project in console, just add “#qpy:console” in your python script.
2) fix some bugs
- Shakti S. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Alfa B. Downloaded Oct 25, 2013
- Автобайкер Downloaded Oct 23, 2013
- Osiris T. Downloaded Oct 15, 2013
- Mohammad Reza B. Downloaded Sep 7, 2013
- Pankaj C. Downloaded Aug 24, 2013
- Rudi S. Downloaded Aug 12, 2013
- Fahmi B. Downloaded Jul 7, 2013
- Vetri B. Downloaded Jun 21, 2013