★This is *not* latest version of QR Droid Private★
"QR Droid Private 3" is only published for those users who got used to this previous version of popular app "QR Droid Private" and would like to get it back.
We strongly suggest installing "QR Droid Private" instead of "QR Droid Private 3". Search 'la.droid.qr.priva' in Android Market or touch "View more applications" under "Developer Info" to find it. Version 4 of "QR Droid Private" is currently published there. It has a complete new/improved UI and several additional features!
"QR Droid Private 3" is the same as "QR Droid 3" except it does not ask for "Your Personal Information". Read "Note", below "ABOUT PERMISSIONS" to learn more.
QR Droid Private lets you use your camera to scan a QR code in a magazine and watch a video immediately! Or create a code from a Contact stored in your phone, let a friend scan it and get that info transfered! And much more...
★WHAT IS A QR CODE?★
It's the 'evolution' of normal barcodes. They can hold more information and are more flexible. QR codes can be used to share Contact information, links, geo-locations and more.
★HOW TO SCAN A QR CODE?★
• Open QR Droid Private 3
• Select "Camera" (below "Decode From")
• Center QR code in your camera's viewfinder
• Scanned information will be shown, without pressing anything
★HOW TO SHARE INFORMATION★
• Open QR Droid Private 3
• Select any option below "Generate a QR code", according to what you want to share
• Follow on-screen instructions until you see a QR code
• Show that QR code to a friend. He'll be able to scan it with his camera from your screen, and get shared information!
• INTERNET: QR Droid lets you decode from a QR code in Internet, given its URL
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: You can set QR Droid to show preview of webpages only while using WiFi, because that feature can use a lot of data
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: You can save generated QR code in your SD card
• CAMERA: To scan codes from camera
• FLASHLIGHT: QR Droid lets you turn your camera flashlight on to improve light conditions
• INSTALL_SHORTCUT: QR Droid lets you create shortcuts to your most-used features, to acces them with a single tap!
• Note: Unlike "QR Droid 3", "QR Droid Private 3" does NOT ask for permissions READ_CONTACTS READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS. Because of this, you will need to manually enter all information when creating a QR code from a Contact or Bookmark. If you want this feature, try "QR Droid" instead of "QR Droid Private". Your information is ALWAYS protected and never leaves your device, no mater which version of "QR Droid" you use.
• This is a free, ads-supported app. Ads can be removed with a small donation. In the app, press Menu > Remove Ads
• QR codes *MUST NOT* be used with confidential/secret information
• Uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0
• "QR code" is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated
Tags: qr droid private , qr droid , qr droid private español , qrdroid , package vices , qr droid 3.4 , .private qr droid , qr droid 3 андроид , private discovering priva