QR Droid Private™
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
LIMITED TIME –100% Free & Ad-Free!!
"QR Droid Private" is the same as "QR Droid", except it does not ask for "Your Personal Information". Read "Note", below "ABOUT PERMISSIONS" to learn more.
Full-featured, multi-language QR utility. now available on Nexus 7! Get the ultimate QR code solution with this comprehensive productivity app for Android, and you can "optically" share just about anything! Scan a QR code in a magazine and watch a video immediately. Create a code from a Contact or Bookmark and let a friend scan it to their device—no typing needed!
NEW! Zapper Technologies™: Create your own Zapper profile—securely register, login & purchase automatically, with participating websites
- Scan QR codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image
- Create and share QR codes in less than a second from maps, contacts, bookmarks, installed apps & more
- Organize by color and create short URLs for your generated QR images.
- QR Droid saves a complete history of every QR code you create or decode.
- NEW! WiFi & PayPal Payments
- Add QR Droid widgets - Get the most from QR Droid! http://0.qr.ai
→ WHAT IS A QR CODE?
The 'evolution' of traditional barcodes, QR codes can hold significantly more info and are more flexible. QR codes can be used to share contacts, links, map locations and much more.
→ HOW TO SCAN A QR CODE
• Open QR Droid
• Center QR code in your camera's viewfinder. QR Droid will start scanning immediately.
• Scanned information will be shown, without pressing anything: if the QR code represents a link to a YouTube video, you'll immediately see video's image, title and duration; if it is a geo-location, you'll see a mini Google Map; and so on.
→ HOW TO SHARE INFO (i.e. CREATE A QR CODE)
• Open QR Droid
• Touch button "Create", followed by the relevant option, according to what and how you want to share
• Follow on-screen instructions until you see a QR code
• Show QR code to a friend; they'll be able to scan it from your screen, and receive the shared info in a zap!
→ ABOUT PERMISSIONS
• QR Droid lets you decode from a QR code in the Internet, given its URL [INTERNET]
• While using WiFi, you can set QR Droid to show webpage preview only, because that feature can use a lot of data [ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE]
• You can save generated QR codes in your SD card [WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE]
• You can scan codes from camera. QR Droid cannot access your camera while you're not using the app [CAMERA]
• QR Droid lets you turn your camera flashlight on to improve light conditions [FLASHLIGHT]
• QR Droid lets you create shortcuts to your most-used features, to access them with a single tap! [INSTALL_SHORTCUT]
• New! “Inbox” and “Feedback” options, using Google's messaging system, which link directly to DroidLa’s support team [WAKE_LOCK & C2DM]
• New! Added vibration response after scanning [VIBRATE]
Note: Unlike "QR Droid", "QR Droid Private" does not ask for permissions READ_CONTACTS and READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS. Because of this, you'll need to enter all data manually to generate QR codes from Contacts and Bookmarks. If you want this feature, install "QR Droid" (http://q.qr.ai) instead of "QR Droid Private". All your information is secure and won't ever leave your device, no matter what version of QR Droid you use.
NEW! Add QR Droid widgets - Get the most from QR Droid! http://0.qr.ai
• QR codes ARE NOT recommended for use with confidential/secret information
• QR Droid uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0
• Direct download installable QR Droid Private APK here: http://h.qr.ai
• Visit http://www.qrdroid.com for more info and blog
• "QR code" is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qrdroid
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QrDroid
Tags: qr droid, qr droid download, qrdroid, download qr droid, qr droid private download.
Recently changed in this version:
Sort History by Date, Alphabetically, Type, Scanned/Generated (Menu > Sort)
Touch Menu key to go to Home (or Settings if already in Home)
Automatically redirects to best Amazon subdomain
Options to lock camera to portrait (besides automatic rotation and lock to landscape) (More > Settings > Camera Orientation)
After generating a QR Code, choose its color by entering RGB values
Bugs fixed and other improvements
Last activity on QR Droid Private™
Lists with: QR Droid Private™
Some lists where this application appears: virgagedas.