10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Fast and easy to understand
- Different types of QR code you can generate
- You can choose the color of the QR code
- Camera scanner is precise
- You cannot generate QR codes from images
You can do basically two operations with QR Droid: Scan and create QR codes.
Scan any QR code from your camera, read from a image saved in your SD, scan from a Internet URL or from your browsing history. The camera scanner works properly and brings you quickly to the QR code content. Especially useful to get links to the Android market to download apps.
Create QR code containing contact info, URL, phone number, calendar date, notes, current location or sms. But what we found especially useful is the creation of QR code for app, in order to share them easily. You may also create QR codes from your computer from http://qrdroid.com/generate and keep them into your Android. You can choose the color of the QR Code you're generating. You cannot generate QR from images though.
QR Droid icon-based interface is easy to understand. The camera reads really fast the codes and the app shows its content quick and properly. It allows you to share your QR code in all the ways integrated in your phone (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Gmail, etc). What's more, if you use to create a specific kind of QR code, you can place a shortcut of it in the desktop screen. QR Droid is available in more than 20 languages.
QR Droid has been developed by DroidLa an emergeing developing company focused on QR apps. QR Droid has become its main success.
Despite more type of QR code could be generated, QR Droid is one of the best tools to create and scan QRs. It does what it has meant to be. For that reason, we truly recommend it.
This intuitive, full-featured and multi-language QR utility will change the way you interact with QR Codes and their smart actions and activities.
Get the app PCWorld and Android Magazine awarded 5 out of 5 Stars. QR Droid allows you to digitally share just about anything. COST-FREE and AD-FREE.
THE LATEST VERSION’S FEATURES INCLUDE:
- A tap on the Menu button acts as a Home button to bring you to the top of the menu tree.
- Intuitive, more aesthetically pleasing UI added to My Profile in Zapper Technologies™.
- Updated privacy, menu and settings allow you more control over Zapper Technologies.
- Sort and group your history to help you quickly access your most-used QR Codes.
- Amazon Store location bug fixed to ensure relevant store will appear wherever you are.
- Zapper™ Profile – complete your profile once to seamlessly register, login and pay at participating websites using your Zapper profile (powered by QR Droid’s own Zapper Technologies).
QR Droid is true to its roots: a first class scanner. All the features you would expect to have, and more, are right here!
- Create a code from a contact or bookmark and let a friend scan it to their device – no typing needed!
- Scan retail items, compare prices, read product reviews, and buy with a "zap" of your phone.
- Map where you are and where you're going to, share it with friends, colleagues and family.
- Benefit from discounts and special offers by scanning barcodes on coupons and vouchers.
- Scan a QR Code on a subway wall or from a catalog and have an item delivered directly to your doorstep.
- View websites and movie clips while you're out and about.
- Scan a QR Code in a magazine and watch a video immediately.
- Scan QR Codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image.
- Create and share QR Codes in less than a second from maps, contacts, bookmarks, installed apps & more
- 'Inbox' and 'Feedback' options. Receive important updates & give feedback directly to QR Droid’s support team using the in-app messaging system.
- Create XQR Codes for massive ‘Plain Text’ and ‘Contact’ QR Codes.
- USSD codes are never opened automatically, preventing remote wipe attacks of your device.
- Add QR Droid Widgets free to help you get the most from QR Droid. Install a widget on your Android homepage to take you directly into the specific part of the app you use most: create business cards, history, bookmarks and others. Download QR Droid Widgets at http://0.qr.ai or use the pre-installed widgets in the QR Droid app.
- Zap a QR Code to gain access to private WiFi networks.
PERMISSIONS & USABILITY
Designed with security as a top priority, the best QR utility on the market offers a simple interface with abundant functionality This functionality for improved usability requires access to certain permissions in your device.
***** View the detailed permissions: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/permissions.htm.
***** View how to Scan & Create QR Codes & Barcodes: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/how_scan_create.htm.
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qrdroid.
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QrDroid.
- Visit http://www.qrdroid.com for more info and our blog.
- 'QR Code' is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- QR Codes ARE NOT recommended for use with confidential/secret information.
- QR Droid™ uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0.
- Direct download installable QR Droid™ APK here: http://g.qr.ai.
Recently changed in this version:
- Sort History by Date, Alphabetically, Type, Scanned/Generated (Menu > Sort)
- Touch Menu key to go to Home (or Settings if already in Home)
- Automatically redirects to best Amazon subdomain
- Options to lock camera to portrait (besides automatic rotation and lock to landscape) (More > Settings > Camera Orientation)
- After generating a QR Code, choose its color by entering RGB values
- Bugs fixed and other improvements
Last activity on QR Droid™
Lists with: QR Droid™
Comments and ratings for QR Droid™
I have a Smart Watch which gives a QR code when it cant find my phone n this is the first reader which has understood my watch. Easy to use too. I didnt give 5 stars because the first few times I tried to use it the programme crashed and I had to restart
Can't raise volume on my phone. Removed it and reboot and now it works. Everything else on this app is perfectly fine.
it's nice easy to use
My camera works just fine but when I run qr droid its blurry and doesn't read the qr code
Works great on my amaze 4g
It is good. Use it
Good app, worked nearly all of the time, couldn't find option for me to tell it when to scan rather than it just does it automatically. Maybe It's just me not using it correctly? Great though.