With the same spirit as Quick Battery, Sergej Shafarenka developed and has kept updated Quick Settings. It's one of those simple apps that tries to make our life easier by having the most important sliders and switchers together.
With just a couple of taps you can change your volume, wifi and GPS settings. Well, you're probably thinking to yourself that your phone can already do that without any third party app, and it'd be true. Quick settings just try to save you some taps or the trouble to look for wherever every option could be. To launch the app, long-press the search button or look for a shortcut in your status bar. Quick Settings is customizable through the Menu button if you need to add more options.
This app's for free. If you feel like it isn't too much or if you want to collaborate with its developer, try Quicker instead.
Tags: quick settings , quick setting , settings , quicksettings , quicksetting , quick settings sergej shafarenka
by Peter , Appszoom
Aug 08, 2011
This app provides quick access to system settings via a single configurable view. Since 2009 this app has been saving time to millions of its users. Now we have new apps for you.
For adding settings to the status bar try Settings Extended: http://goo.gl/QfjEM
For Android 4.0 and higher try Quicker: http://goo.gl/DHg7m
Out G+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
* LED flashlight might not work on some phones
* GPS (since Android 2.3) and Mobile Data (since Android 2.3.3) are only shortcuts
* Switched off 3G and 4G connections can automatically reopen after reboot or going back form airplane mode.
* Mobile Data (APN) switch might not work (or may even break your Internet settings) while working with APN of some mobile network operators. Use it on your own risk. Not supported since Android 4.0 due to security restriction.
* 4G is for HTC phones only.
* Status bar shortcuts stay there if QS installed in PHONE memory only.
This app advertises Quicker and Settings Extended apps ones a week.
* Take pictures and videos - LED flashlight as a part of camera
* Network communication - Bluetooth & Wi-Fi controls
* Your location - GPS control on pre-2.3 system
* You accounts - Auto-Sync control