1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Quick Settings is an easy app to access some key controls.
With the same spirit as Quick Battery, Sergej Shafarenka developed and has kept updated Quick Settings. It's one of those simple apps that tries to make our life easier by having the most important sliders and switchers together.
With just a couple of taps you can change your volume, wifi and GPS settings. Well, you're probably thinking to yourself that your phone can already do that without any third party app, and it'd be true. Quick settings just try to save you some taps or the trouble to look for wherever every option could be. To launch the app, long-press the search button or look for a shortcut in your status bar. Quick Settings is customizable through the Menu button if you need to add more options.
This app's for free. If you feel like it isn't too much or if you want to collaborate with its developer, try Quicker instead.
For adding settings to the status bar try Settings Extended: http://goo.gl/QfjEM
For Android 4.0 and higher try Quicker: http://goo.gl/DHg7m
Out G+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
* LED flashlight might not work on some phones
* GPS (since Android 2.3) and Mobile Data (since Android 2.3.3) are only shortcuts
* Switched off 3G and 4G connections can automatically reopen after reboot or going back form airplane mode.
* Mobile Data (APN) switch might not work (or may even break your Internet settings) while working with APN of some mobile network operators. Use it on your own risk. Not supported since Android 4.0 due to security restriction.
* 4G is for HTC phones only.
* Status bar shortcuts stay there if QS installed in PHONE memory only.
This app advertises Quicker and Settings Extended apps ones a week.
* Take pictures and videos - LED flashlight as a part of camera
* Network communication - Bluetooth & Wi-Fi controls
* Your location - GPS control on pre-2.3 system
* You accounts - Auto-Sync control
Ads were removed from the status bar.
all you need on one screen
Doesn't do anything that can't be done through the notification bar. The only interested in feature, that was stopping screen turning off, doesn't works on kitkat.
Thanks so much!! It always working on my Samsung Advance S2
There is a continued problem where there is no option to turn mobile data on. It is greyed out and unavailable. I am not getting SMS, MMS or data connection of any kind.
Title says it all, the app is amazing and I love it but its getting harder and harder to use due to it outdated look