Do you regularly forget to turn your ringer off when you go to the Masjid? Did your phone ring in the Masjid during salat and ruin the tranquility of the prayer for you and everyone else? Wouldn’t you like to turn your ringer off during all prayer times and return the phone’s ringer back to its previous mode thereafter without having to fiddle turning your phone ringer on and off for every salat? We have an App just right for you that that would alleviate your worries of your phone’s unexpected ringing in the Masjid!
Quiet Salah Pro version does not have any ads.
- Salah schedule will automatically change your phone mode to silent or vibrate
- At the end of set salah time your phone will go back to previous ringer mode you had prior to start of the salah time
- Any salah schedule can be enabled and disabled to allow for flexibility
- The app is very lightweight in design so it uses an nominal amount of battery.
*** Important Note ***
- Under the app’s properties, there is the ability to refresh and restore the stored schedules by clicking on "Refresh Schedules" menu item if the app is stopped by a Task Killer app (which destroys the schedules).
- If you do an get an updated version of this app, then you need to click on "Refresh Schedules" menu item.
tags: Quiet, Salah, Scheduler, Phone, Mode, Tone, Silence, Salat, Phone Silencer, Silent Salah, Silent Salat, Auto Mode, Silent Namaz, Namaz
from 68 reviews