Recording Alarm Clock lets you associate recorded voice messages to yourself, with your scheduled alarms. Use it to quickly capture remainders that are to be played at a specified time or when you wake up.
Recording Alarm Clock lets you talk to your future self in your own voice!
- • No Ads
- • Unlimited number of alarms
- • Quick voice message recording and preview
- • Repeating alarms
- • Multiple alarm modes (interleave message with alarm sound, play-to-dismiss, touch-and-hold to play-and-dismiss)
- • Configurable snooze and auto-silence duration
- Are you worried about forgetting an important task? - Simply schedule a one-time, non-repeating alarm with a voice remainder. No need to type anything.
- Struggling with remembering to do things in the morning? - Add a reminder to you daily morning alarm.
- Can't fall asleep because your mind is racing with thoughts about tomorrow? - Recording alarm clock can help here too. Record a message and set an alarm with a "hold to play" option to ensure you will listen to your message before the alarm can be dismissed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Interleave message with alarm - The recorded message will play interchangeably with the alarm ringtone until the alarm is dismissed.
- Listen to dismiss - The message will be played in full after the dismiss alarm button is pressed. Press dismiss again after playback to close the notification or the snooze button to snooze the alarm.
- Hold to play - Touch and hold the screen to play the message. Use this option to ensure you have listened to your reminder in full. When you take your finger off the play region the message will be paused. If the message is not played the alarm will revert to ringing after a short period of time.
- I can't see an alarm clock icon on the right side of the status bar. How do I know that the alarm was set?
Any alarm which is set as active in the Recording Alarm Clock application will be scheduled automatically.
- Can I use the alarm together with my phone's default alarm clock application?
Absolutely! Setting multiple alarms for the exact same time could be a little disorientating though.
- I can hear the recorded message when the alarm goes off but no alarm sound.
Recording alarm clock uses your default alarm ringtone unless a specific one was selected for an alarm. If you cannot hear the alarm sound, make sure that the default alarm ringtone is not set to silent in the preferences of your android clock application.
- I cannot hear the recorded message for my repeating alarm anymore but the alarm sound is still played.
You have probably manually removed the recorded message from your SD card. Re-record the message to fix this issue.
- I cannot hear the alarm sound at all!
This is most likely because your system's alarm volume is set to mute. Check your volume levels.
- I cannot dismiss the alarm or alarm hasn't gone off.
While considerable effort has been made to test the reliability of this application I cannot offer any guarantees on its correct functioning on every possible android device and system configuration. If something does go wrong you can stop the alarm from the Manage Applications menu by using the "force stop" button. Please use the Email Developer link on Google Play page of this application if you would like to report a bug or request a feature.
- The recorded message is barely audible compared to the alarm sound when using the "interleave message with alarm" option.
Recording volumes differ between devices. If your recorded messages are too quiet try talking directly to the microphone as when you are making a phone call.
alarm clocks with recorded messages
alarm clock with recorded message
alarm clock to pre recorded message