Do you have app related questions?Ask the Appszoom team and get a personalized answer within 24hrs!X Close
Ask the Appszoom Team
Ask your mobile related question and a member of the Appszoom Team will answer you within 24 hours. If it's the weekend, we may need a little bit longer.
Some examples of questions we answered:
Oops! something went wrong
Thank youWe'll get back to you as soon as possible
Thanks for your question
To make sure you get your personalised answer, please login here, it'll take just a few seconds
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
by julien.vullioud on 14/11/2013
Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider car aprÃ¨s avoir entrer le code de synchronisation l'appli cherche un moment la bibliothÃ¨que puis me dit qu'elle est introuvable. error code: -10 ...... help please !!!
by Scott Keith on 29/06/2014
Shows much more info than other remotes i've used. Works great!
by Perla Bajani on 29/06/2014
by Sean Anderson on 28/06/2014
Well designed, follows the Android recommended UI guidelines. It's also very snappy, functional, easy to use - frankly I was pleasantly surprised. Oh, and great integration with the Android lock screen.
by Mark Teixeira on 27/06/2014
This is what Apple would have developed if they did Android. Works right out of the box - just like Apple's iPhone app for iTunes.
by alfan rivera on 27/06/2014
I like this apps
by Dumilde Andrade on 27/06/2014
Muito boa aplicação, útil e prático. Obrigado ao programador. Fico devendo uma doação.
by o.o O.O on 26/06/2014
by Allan Wagner Jr on 22/06/2014
I'm married to itunes with a bazillion songs and sometimes I want to manage songs playing during a party. Since I have galaxy iii i needed something and this is it. Thank you!
by Jordan Moore on 22/06/2014
Works perfectly 95% of the time, but the other 5%, it disconnects from my library and I need to restart my computer to get it going again. Please fix!
by Kushantha Weragama on 22/06/2014
Very good app!!! Works 100% fine, no crashes and runs smoothly on low end devices!!! This remote is the best remote for iTunes!!
by manicjupiterflute on 21/06/2014
If you use airbubble app, this is completely useless.
by Juliano Padilha on 21/06/2014
by Mark Toller on 20/06/2014
Just what i was looking for. Works perfectly.
by Patrick Delong on 20/06/2014
Great app. Works as advertised