Read the articles of the day accompanied by faith filled confessions, scriptural references for further study, and bible reading.
The unique and exciting features of this Rhapsody mobile application provide limitless opportunities for its users to stay connected to the word of God on the go!
FEATURES OF RHAPSODY MOBILE/TABLET APPLICATION
* Subscriptions – Payments for the purchase of the devotional can be made on a monthly, quarterly, biannual, and annual basis. You can read or download purchased devotionals books anytime even if your subscription is not active.
* Archive – Automatically makes devotional you have subscribed for available for download on a monthly basis
* Embedded KJV Bible – The Rhapsody mobile application features the full KJV Bible. You can use the application to study the bible anytime on the go! All scriptures within the Devotional are also linked to the bible for immediate reference
* WebTV – Watch our flagship and award winning programs….Rhapsody Travels and the Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional show.
* Notes – You can write your Rhapsody or Bible study notes in here for future reference.
* Bookmarks – Bookmark your favorite Rhapsody Articles in here for easy reference
* News – Stay Connected with Rhapsody of Realities via this news feed as we send you updates on the latest happenings with Rhapsody of Realities
* Prayer Request – Send in your prayer request via this form and we would join our faith with yours to receive your miracle.
* Share – Share your testimonies with us, tell your friends about the mobile application and the devotional, and share the mobile application links with your active social network accounts.
* Settings - Change the text font, size and color within the mobile application
Tags: rhapsody reader, meaning of realities, pastor chris oyakhilome rhapsody, rhapsody of realities daily devotional pastor chris oyakhilome.
Minor Upgrade (v 1.3.16) :
* Contact Information Updated
* Buy PIN link given for users who don't have access to Google Play Store
* Crashing Issue Fix (bug fixed v1.3,15)