Ringtone and Alarm Volume Range
- Allows the user to set Minimum and Maximum Volume for ringtone or alarm.
- Once call is received the phone starts slowly increasing the volume starting from the minimum value up to the maximum value.
- The ring volume can be turned off by putting your hand on top of the screen or turning the screen to face down.
Preventing any disruption from incoming calls by introducing "Do Not Disturb" Mode.
The mode implements several helpful steps
Do not disturb mode - controlled manually and/or through the Calendar availability.
- In this mode, if someone is calling you, the call be cancelled or not depending on the settings.
- A notification is shown to let you know who was calling you.