RingWise automatically changes your phone's ring mode to vibrate or silent when you have events planned in your calendar, and it changes the ring mode back to normal when the event ends.
Have you ever been in an important meeting only to have your phone ring loudly? With RingWise you don't have to constantly worry about silencing your phone and having to remember to return it back to normal.
* Now compatible with ICS (Android 4.0) *
- NEW: View a list of all your events for today and know which ones will cause your phone to go to silent.
- NEW: Schedule a sleep timer so you don't have to be bothered with waking up in the middle of the night because of a text message or an email.
- Automatically activate based on busy/available status of each event.
- Receive audible alerts after each event, in order to be reminded of any missed calls or missed messages.
- Monitor one or more calendars that are synced with your phone.
- Automatically differentiate between events you care about and those that should be ignored by using a customized "flag" in event descriptions.
- Ability to set an adjustable grace period in order to trigger slightly before and after an event starts and ends.
- Select between vibrate and silent mode.
- Ignore all day events.
Tags: silent silence vibrate ring ringer silencing ringtone meeting class schedule calendar autosilence
Tags: auto silencer , car silencer sound game , car silencer sound ringtone , ringwise , auto ringtone based on busy status , ringtone silenceer , automatic phone silencer , ringtone silencer calendar sync , calendar that silences ringer