- Samsung WE VoIP application is an office phone application for smartphones used in enterprise WLAN environments.
By applying Samsung's exclusive HD Voice technology with the most optimal Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) client in conjunction with the Samsung smart devices, ensure crystal clear call quality that gives a better MOS than on a 3G network.
- Samsung WE VoIP application provides frequently-used functions of an extension phone in the office, such as conference, transfer, hold, as well as work specific functions, such as Later and Wait, through interconnection with Samsung Communication Manager.
- Visit our web site for more detail.
WE VoIP client is only compatible with Samsung OfficeServ and SCM Express system.
It is composed of two different clients called as ‘Samsung Galaxy edition’ and ‘General edition’. Each edition will be automatically installed in a device depending on what model it is.
‘Samsung Galaxy edition’ is a full-featured Samsung VoIP client and only available on the representative models of Samsung Galaxy series.
‘General edition’, it has been developed for other devices has some limitaions (like voice quality, handover, bluetooth headset etc) depending on characteristics of each android device.
- Devices for Samsung Galaxy Edition:
Samsung GALAXY S, S2, S2 HD LTE, S3, S4, S4 LTE-A
Samsung GALAXY NOTE 1, 2
- Devices for General Edition:
- OS requirement: Android 4.0.3 or higher
- Screen resolution requirement:
1024x768 / 1184x720
1184x800 / 1280x720
1280x800 / 1800x1080
Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
WARNING: All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
(Users that use version 18.104.22.168 or under or have trouble with update have to remove previous version, and re-install it.)
v22.214.171.124 -- Fixed the bug that "Exception is rules" is not applied.
v126.96.36.199 -- Enhancement of stability when the app is terminated.
v188.8.131.52 -- Enhancement of call receiving on android 4.3 or upper. added preemptive VoIP call mode.
v184.108.40.206 -- Enhancement on new android version 4.2.2
v220.127.116.11 -- Changed default session expire time