SAP TechEd app is the official interactive mobile app for the SAP TechEd conference in Las Vegas and Amsterdam, open to registrants only. (SAP TechEd Amsterdam registrants will receive an e-mail when the app for this location is ready to download.)
By downloading and logging in to the SAP TechEd Mobile Event App, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use referenced therein and you consent to the use of your personal data which you provided when registering for the SAP TechEd Event. Such consent includes, without limitation, that SAP and the SAP TechEd Mobile Event App administrator may process such personal data to allow you to engage in the activities at the SAP TechEd Event as identified in the features below.
You acknowledge that use of the SAP TechEd Mobile Event App will require personal data to be visible to other attendees using the SAP TechEd Mobile Event App. If you do not consent to the aforementioned use of your personal data, then do not download or log into the SAP TechEd Mobile Event App.
How to Log in: Log in with the e-mail address and the password associated with your SAP TechEd registration account.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View the conference agenda and explore sessions
* Create your own personal schedule and access speaker information
* Access interactive maps of the conference and show floor
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths
* View an entire social feed of event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event
* Share your TechEd experiences with your social networks on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
* Give feedback on TechEd content and speakers with interactive surveys
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Main Functions in the App:
* Agenda: view the full conference agenda and bookmark your favorite sessions, plus related information (session time, room, speaker info, etc). Please note that hands-on workshops only can be reserved or cancelled through the conference website and not via the mobile app.
* Update: a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity: see what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Attendees and Speakers: see who’s at the event, and connect with them through the app
* Exhibitors: find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile: edit your official app profile, including your name, profile photo, title, and company, and adjust settings related to messaging and notifications. Send 1-1 direct messages to fellow attendees (note that direct message recipients will see your email address so they can respond)
* Badges: earn badges by completing missions that help you explore the event
* Leaderboard: see who’s earned the most points by being active at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins, posts, survey responses, and other activities within the app.
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. But please note – as with Twitter, Facebook, FourSquare, and other social media tools – your check-ins, posts, photo uploads, and other actions in the app are visible to other users. So share responsibly.
Printed schedules will not be provided on site – so download the app, start browsing, and build your agenda now.
Enjoy the app and have a great show!
from 9 reviews