ScanSnap Connect Application.
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By PFU Limited.
This application allows your Android OS smartphone or tablet device to receive images scanned with the color image scanner ScanSnap, either from a computer or directly from ScanSnap iX500.
[What you need]
To use ScanSnap Connect Application, you need to have ScanSnap iX500 or install one of the following software in a computer with Wi-Fi connection.
- ScanSnap iX500 (computer is required for initial setup)
- ScanSnap SV600
- ScanSnap S1x00 series
ScanSnap Manager V5.1L50 or later (Windows)
ScanSnap Manager V3.2L50 or later (Mac OS)
ScanSnap Organizer V4.1L50 or later (Windows)
- Receive and view PDF/JPEG images scanned with the ScanSnap in a seamless manner, without having to operate the computer
- Receive ready-to-use files with the various automatic correction features of ScanSnap (page size detection/color detection/blank page removal/deskew)
- Receive and view images from ScanSnap Organizer
- View images offline
- Open images with other applications on your smartphone or tablet device that support PDF/JPEG files
- Send images to an e-mail software installed on your smartphone or tablet device, or an application such as Evernote that supports PDF/JPEG files
[How to use ScanSnap Connect Application]
- For details about the settings/using this application, select [Information] which appears by pressing the [Menu] button after you start the application, then refer to [Help].
- For details about using ScanSnap iX500 or related applications in the computer, refer to the Operator’s Guide (or User’s Guide) and the Help bundled with ScanSnap.
- Android OS 2.2 or later and Wi-Fi function are required. Note that the application may not operate on some devices even if these requirements are satisfied. Please refer to our ScanSnap website where verified products are listed.
- To scan directly from ScanSnap iX500 to your device, there are certain system recommendations for CPU, memory, etc to maintain the scanning speed. For details, please refer to our ScanSnap website.
Tags: scansnap connect application, accusoft logo, scansnao meteo, scansnap connect application para, scansnap connect, brother iprint&scan offline, scansnap connect 52217, scansnap ix500 ip address, app scanner offline, scansnap gallery.
Changes in v2.3.1
Modified the following errors:
- Performing a scan with your Android tablet device (with a 7-inch screen or smaller and running on Android 4.0 or later) may fail or end abnormally if it is set in landscape view mode.
- ScanSnap Connect Application may end abnormally if you perform a scan from the preview screen, and zoom in the current scanned image after exiting the [Continue scanning] window or an error message.