Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Estmob Inc.
With Send Anywhere, you can share your files peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage.
This simple, unlimited, instant file transferring app will make file sharing easier than ever before!
No signup or login required; The process could not be simpler!
- all you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
Free & Unlimited
Any file type, of any size, as many times as you want. It’s totally free as well.
- photos, texts, auidos, videos, apps, contacts, files/folders, etc.
Securely send files directly between devices without touching the cloud
Share your data without sharing your personal information
Mobile: Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows Phone
PC: Windows, Mac OSX, Chrome App, Win8, Web https://send-anywhere.com
How it works
1. Select a file and tap “Create Key”
2. This will generate a 6-digit one time key which you will share with the person you want to send the file to.
3. Stand by.
Tip: You can also send a push alert to one of the nearby/recently used devices in the list.
1. Enter the 6-digit one time key on the receiving device.
Remotely manage your PC files - My Devices (requires login)
With the My Devices release, you can remotely manage every Windows and Android device that you’ve registered with Send Anywhere. This means you can access files downloaded on your Windows computer from your Android phone as well as send those files to another device. This seamless process further simplifies your file transferring needs.
- To scan QR code.
- To find other devices near current location.
- To send/receive files.
- To save the received contacts.
- To read contacts, when pick and send contacts.
- To write received files on SD card.
- So that the device can be sent/received in background without stopping when phone goes to sleep.
- To check the connectivity status (wifi/mobile network).
- To check the wifi status.
- To get the name of the account.
- To access push account.
- To use push notification.
Our volunteer translators around the world
• Polish: TomoS
• Dutch: Rakesh Ramdihal (Currently under development)
• Hungarian: B. Tibor aka gidano from Hungary (Will be fully supported soon)
• French: Chris Blade (Will be fully supported soon)
(We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating Send Anywhere into any language, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tags: send anywhere, how big a file to transfer using sendanywhere, send anywere pro 3.2, send anywhere file, send anywhere pro 3.3.26, send anywhere file transfer, www.sendweb.com, send anywhere sdcard, send anywhere pro 3.2, how to work transfer anywhere.
• Fixed issue on checking/uncheking the "Make Discoverable" option.
• Fixed issue with thumbnails problem.
• Reduced cache memory.