Server Status Monitor
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
"Most powerful server monitoring util I can find in the Google Play!", said by our customer Mr. John.
**** Supported server types (More server types will be supported) ****
* PING (Note: Some Samsung Galaxy or Android 4.2+ devices doesn't work, because they removed 'ping' command supporting)
* Connect TCP port (For any TCP servers)
* HTTP, HTTPS. (Can check HTTP response code and response data value)
**** Supported notifications ****
* Task bar notification
* Play sound (8+ different alarm sounds)
* Auto send SMS to multiple numbers
* Auto send Emails to multiple addresses (Supports SMTP / SMTPs servers)
* Auto call to your phone number
* Auto send HTTP request to your web server
**** Unique, powerful functions compare to other monitoring tools ****
* Can monitor server is “DOWN” (completely doesn’t’ work) or “WARNING" (Response slow) status, each status can set different alarms. For example alarm sound can be different;
* Auto start this application when the Android device boot up (Useful for the HD player Android devices);
* Auto start monitoring specified servers when this application launched (Useful for the HD player Android devices);
* Full screen mode to display on the big screen TV, to let you see the status instantly (Can also optionally display full screen when this application launched);
* Not a simple fixed interval checking “port prober”, this application will not popup alarms until the server had been checked for specified times(Can be set in the “Server options” -> “Check Options” screen). It will avoid wrong alarms by the short network disconnecting;
* Not only do port checking, but also will execute FTP / POP3 / SMTP / IMAP4 / MySQL / PostgreSQL login commands, to simulate real client operations;
* Support “Intermediate Server” options. If your device connect to a router, and then connect to the server you want to monitor, you can set the router device as “Intermediate Server”. So if the router or Internet access have problems, will not affect the actual server you are monitoring;
* Auto send status function, will be able to send SMS / Email messages / HTTP request to you by fixed interval, or time points daily. So you can know this application is still running or stopped by some issues(For example os crash, battery run out...);
* Powerful log function, can set log level, and auto remove expired logs (Max expired date can be set). Also be able to export logs to text files with optional date range, log level etc. Logs can be attached to email notifications as well.
Note: Free version can only monitor 3 servers, and will display ad on screen. If you need to monitor more servers and remove all ads, please purchase full version by click the "Upgrade" function in the app.
If you want to monitor your server room temperature / humidity, please install SQZSoft Sensor Monitor.
If you have any suggestions / issues during using this application, please send email to us:
We will be very glad to help you!
When sending test email, if login username or password is error, will not display anything. Fixed
When sending test email, click "Cancel" button app will crash. Fixed
Added logs as attachment in email notification when server status changed back to UP