Server Status Monitor
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
"Most powerful server monitoring util I can find in the Google Play!", said by our customer Mr. John.
Supported server types (More server types will be supported):
* PING (Note: Some Samsung Galaxy or Android 4.2+ devices doesn't work, because they removed 'ping' command supporting)
* Connect TCP port (For any TCP servers)
* Task bar notification
* Play sound (8+ different alarm sounds)
* Auto send SMS to multiple numbers
* Auto send Emails to multiple addresses (Supports SMTP / SMTPs servers)
* Auto call to specified phone number
Unique, powerful functions compare to other monitoring tools:
* Can monitor server is “DOWN” (completely doesn’t’ work) or “WARNING" (Response slow) status, each status can set different alarms. For example alarm sound can be different;
* Auto start this application when the Android device boot up (Useful for the HD player Android devices);
* Auto start monitoring specified servers when this application launched (Useful for the HD player Android devices);
* Full screen mode to display on the big screen TV, to let you see the status instantly (Can also optionally display full screen when this application launched);
* Not a simple fixed interval checking “port prober”, this application will not popup alarms until the server had been checked for specified times(Can be set in the “Server options” -> “Check Options” screen). It will avoid wrong alarms by the short network disconnecting;
* Not only do port checking, but also will execute FTP / POP3 / SMTP / IMAP4 / MySQL / PostgreSQL login commands, to simulate real client operations;
* Support “Intermediate Server” options. If your device connect to a router, and then connect to the server you want to monitor, you can set the router device as “Intermediate Server”. So if the router or Internet access have problems, will not affect the actual server you are monitoring;
* Auto send status function, will be able to send SMS / Email messages to you by fixed interval, or time points by day. So you can know this application is still running or stopped by some issues(For example tablet crash);
* Powerful log function, can set log level, and auto remove expired logs (Max expired date can be set). Also be able to export logs to text files with optional date range, log level etc.
Note: Free version can only monitor 3 servers. If you need to monitor more servers please purchase full version by click the "Upgrade" function in the app.
From V2.3, once you upgraded to full version, you don't need to purchase again even you reinstall this app, or install to another device by your Google account. If you charged by Google Play multiple times, please contact us to process refund.
If you have any suggestions / issues during using this application, please send email to us:
We will be very glad to help you!
* When reinstall app, will require to purchase again. Fixed
* If no SMS number, app will crash. Fixed
* Auto remove expired logs not working correctly for some settings. Fixed
* The last log will not be displayed, and unable to export. Fixed
* Added auto send status function, now you can know Server Status Monitor is still running or not
* Added system logs, now you can see app monitoring service start / stop, and auto send status operation logs