50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By ShareFile by Citrix
With your Citrix ShareFile account and the Citrix ShareFile Mobile app for Android, you can:
- Access files and folders located in your ShareFile account.
- Download files from your ShareFile account to your Android device for offline access.
- Upload files and folders to your ShareFile account directly from your Android device.
- Share or sync multiple files with multiple users.
- Email files from your ShareFile account on your Android device.
- Set custom access permissions to files and folders for individual users.
- Request files and provide secure links for recipients to upload files to your ShareFile account.
- Sync files in your ShareFile account from all of your devices.
- Specify a passcode for additional protection for your ShareFile account.
- Add users to existing folders in your ShareFile account.
- Remotely wipe or lock your ShareFile account in the event of a lost or stolen mobile device.
If you have a ShareFile Enterprise account, you can access data using corporate credentials, and IT administrators can control and audit access directly from the app.
Tags: sharefile, citrix sharefile upload restart, sharefile opentext, sharefile mobile problems, email transferbigfiles.com, sharefile, create embed codes.
- New to ShareFile Android, you can now edit & annotate your Office & PDF files directly within the app! Simply tap on the file or choose to View the file in ShareFile.
- Improved Queue functionality, including errors and options when a file fails to upload.
- Persistent Android notification removed for those customers using Connectors.
- You can now control Sync through the Android account settings.