Shoot Pictures Quick Email Pro
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
It doesn't clutter your mobile device by storing the images rather it removes the images once they are sent. All you have to do is just configure the mail settings (sender & receiver) in the application and you are good to go.
Configuring the settings:
SMTP settings for Gmail & Yahoo are preloaded in the application. Just select the one from the drop down list.
Provide your email-id, which will act as sender of the outgoing mail.
Provide the password of this email-id for authentication of the Mail Server.
Set the recipient's mail id in the respective box, by default it takes the sender's mail id.
Consult your mail service provider to get SMTP details if you are using some other mail service.
Snap and Email Pro features:
- Capture piece of paper, object or images.
- Convert captures into jpeg format.
- Send capture files on E-mail.
- Multiple captures can be taken and send them all in one go.
- Preview captures before sending.
- Send or delete the selected ones.
- Deletes captures automatically after successfully sending.
No need to enter recipient's email id every time you send a mail.
Recently changed in this version:
Improved scan quality.
Preloaded SMPT settings for Gmail and Yahoo mail accounts.
Image printable on A4 size paper.