For example, say you're shopping and want to keep your shopping list on screen. While other Apps may be able to keep the screen lit up, Show Screen Lock also prevents you from accidentally scrolling through your list, or pressing a button you didn't mean to.
SSLock is useful in many situations, and is easily accessible through your Notification Bar, but doesn't take up valuable space when you're not using it.
Features / Usage:
- Lock screen by selecting the Notification in the Notification Bar
- Unlock screen by
- Selecting the Notification in the Notification Bar
- Pressing the "Back" button on your device
- Pressing the "Home" button on your device
- Automatically unlocks if you receive a phone call or txt message
- Close by selecting "Close SSLock" from the Notification Bar dialog
- Selecting it from your Recently Used App List brings you right to the "Lock or Close" dialog
There is also a free, ad supported version.
Tags: how to show dialog on lock screen, show dialog at sceen lock.