Shuffle My Life
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Free, no ads at all
- It can be pretty unuseful
- No task editor or categories.
It's safe to say we've all been bored or thought there was nothing more to be done. In those cases, it's extremely useful to have an app that thinks for you and proposes random stuff to be done. Yes, just as it sounds: app's interface consists of an only, big "shuffle" button and a secondary button to tweet any great achievements you fulfill.
By way of an example, you can be asked to get in touch with someone with a first name beginning with L (Lydia, how long!), meditate for five minutes or check in somewhere. If a feat is unfeasible or if you aren't craving for it, you can always tap again and read a new task.There's no score nor any other competitive meaning, it's just a random task generator to spice up your daily routine, which worst case scenario is you tapping over just to read feats without actually doing any of them. Perhaps it'd be nicer with an option to create and send your own tasks, or at the very least a filter to avoid having geocaching tasks when you are in a coffee break or in your mother-in-law home.
They are harmless actions, this is not a truth or dare game. However, some of them are surreptitious advertising, but it seems a legit part of the deal. In addition, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know how much potential this app has, so we'll have to keep an eye on it in the near future.
Features in this release - Shuffle My Life v0.4.1 ('Play'):
- Completely reworked the app and game. Brand new scaling UI for phones and tablets.
- User Accounts System - login with Google, complete tasks and rise up the levels! See your task history.
- Follow your friends and see what tasks they've been doing!
- Be specific and choose a category of task for your mood or location!
- Share and save tasks to Facebook, Twitter and Google Calendar to share with friends or for later.
- New Task Center for help.
- Community forums to share ideas and to talk in greater depth.
- Much more, including new task types and more content to come.
This app fetches a mobile-adapted version of the website so you can play on the move. It will require an internet connection to fetch the latest content.
Recently changed in this version:
- Shuffle My Life ('Play')
- User Accounts - Sign in with Google
- Levelling System - Rank up for prestige
- Task Categories
- 'Complete' Tasks and Task History - Journal your experiences
- Task Activity - See the experiences of others
- Follow your friends and keep track of their activity
- Easier to create and add new tasks for everyone to try
- Share/save tasks to Facebook/Twitter/Google Calendar
- Completely new, scaling UI for phones and tablets
- Better help and support
Comments and ratings for Shuffle My Life
for a boring day. Cool.
This app canake you a smart guy it you follow it
Love the new logo
Like the app, but it'd be really nice to have a home screen widget so it's easier access and right there when you want it.
I like the idea of the app but it's pretty slow when you first open it. When you click the button to begin it takes between 30 sec and 1 min to load something. What is it doing in the mean time?