1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Going forward, new features will be added to this version of the application only (eg, sort).
A simple spreadsheet application that boasts:
- complex formulas (as many brackets are you need)
- text style/size/colour, background colours, and borders applicable at the cell/row/column/sheet level
- insert/delete rows and columns
- adjustable column width/row height, including autowidth
- formula highlighting when editing to show referenced cells and ranges
- import and export CSV files
- freeze first row and/or column
- copy/paste cells and ranges
- built in keypad for quick data entry (press the K button for the full keyboard)
- complete backups of all files (nothing is truly overwritten)
- SORT! can sort by columns or rows. (paid version only)
plus much much more.
There is extensive documentation in the 'About' screen in the application.
Please note that this spreadsheet is _NOT_ directly Excel compatible. However, you can import CSV files from Excel, or save CSV files to load into Excel. Or OpenOffice. Or GoogleDocs. Or whatever other SpreadSheet application you normally use.
If you have any issues or find any bugs, please contact me at the email address listed against the app in the Market. Adding a comment typically means I don't have enough information to diagnose the issue.
Note: for the first run the app needs to be able to contact the Google servers for licence verification, so please ensure you are connected to a network. The information is then cached and a network connection will no longer be required to run the app.
Tags: spreadsheet, simple spreadsheet, basic spreadsheet, spreadsheet key, how to insert a row in simple spreadsheet, keypad app for spreadsheet data entry, basic spreadsheet app for samsung galaxy s, spreadsheets fr, key spreadsheet key, simple spreadsheet gratuitement.
Some files (those that contained 'ss' in the original filename) couldn't be loaded or deleted -- they would display a 'file not found' error. Thanks to Jessica for helping me find this error.
Sorting a block of cells (or a full column/row) with empty cells would cause the empty cells to appear first. This has now also been resolved.