100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Alessandro Crugnola
It has been done for those who dont want the full and too much featured notes applications with tags, folders, photos, locations, sync and so on.
This is very similar to the iPhone note app, just create and edit notes, and a couple of features more, like synchronization and reminders.
Very simple to easy. Just create a new note. save it and you're done!
They can also be included in the global search system to easily find out your notes in the future.
Installation includes also a home screen widget.
The main features are:
* Create, edit, delete notes.
* Import/Export all your notes for backup
* Synchronize your notes with google tasks.
* Send notes to calendar.
* Mark notes as completed.
* Share in/out. You can share a note with one of your installed services ( fb, twitter, dropbox, gmail, etc.. ) but you can also import text from one of them too.
* Dropbox synchronization. Just login into your dropbox account, from the preferences panel, and start sync your notes accross different devices.
* Alarm reminders. For every note you can add a reminder. You'll be notified, by a system popup and with a vibration and a sound beep.
* Auto-backup of your notes
* Change theme
To understand permissions used in this app:
* INTERNET: used for synchronization
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used by ads
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup and restore
* VIBRATE and RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used for alarm reminders
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS and WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS permissions are used for google tasks integration.
* INSTALL_SHORTCUT used to create desktop shortcuts for a single note.
If you want to contribute in translating this app into your language or create a custom theme please email me!
Tags: simply note, it.sephiroth.inotes, simplenote, simply note unlocker apk, simplynote 1.4.3 apk, simplenote screenshots, note, sephiroth inotes, 11193, simple note.
* Added autolink style selection. In the settings panel you can choose how the autlink will work ( for the single note ).
* Added the possibility to create shortcuts to desktop for single notes.