Sink Law Personal Injury Kit
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By AppResponse.com
These are the features most requested by our clients:
• Provide medical alerts to medics and first-responders
• Provide emergency contacts to notify if you are injured
• Take relevant pictures to send straight to our attorneys
• Record statements of those who witnessed the accident
• Call our offices with one click to speak with a lawyer
• Step-by-Step procedures for auto accident or work injury
The Sink Law Personal Injury Kit app will assist anyone involved in a Car Wreck, Auto Accident, Truck Accident, Motorcycle Accident, Slip and Fall, or Dog Bite – as well as Workplace Injuries, forklift injury, Workers Compensation claims, and Personal Injury incidents – with FREE Claim Review and Safety Guidelines for avoiding wrecks, collisions, and common injuries.
App features include:
• Free Case Review
• Free Personal Injury Kit
• Free Phone Consultations
• Auto Accident Checklists
• Voice Recording Feature
• Accident/Injury Photos Feature
• Office Locations With Map & GPS
• Up-to-Date News on South Carolina Injury Law
George Sink has been a practicing lawyer for over thirty-five years. Our experienced firm offers free consultation for personal injury victims. Our offices are located across South Carolina: in North Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, Orangeburg, Walterboro, Florence, Sumter, and Moncks Corner, SC. We will meet with you at the office that is most convenient for you, or in your home.
Legal Notice & Disclaimer: The Sink Law Personal Injury Kit app and http://SinkLaw.com site is limited to residents of South Carolina, in the jurisdictions where this firm has admitted lawyers. The personal injury, car accident and workers compensation information presented on this app should neither be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship. Any results portrayed here were dependent on the facts of a particular legal matter and results vary from case to case.
Tags: sinklaw.com, personal injury signup kit.