Sketcher3D is a 3D modeling, design, and fun physics sandbox. Create and manipulate 3D objects, plan out a space, or just build things up and smash them down!
This is the PRO version with no restrictions!
- create objects to design buildings or spaces
- walk though your designs in first-person perspective
- move and naturally rotate and scale objects using your device accelerometer
- OBJ import and manipulation (*** copy OBJ files and materials to /sdcard/Android/com.Doktor3D.Sketcher3D_Pro/files ***
- OBJ export of scenes for use in other 3D applications
- change object colors, including transparency
- clone and group objects
- load scenes (a fancy medieval castle example scene is included!)
- save your scenes
- audio and vibration feedback that makes the physics come alive
- two sample OBJ models included: a BMW and an office building
- ... all with real-time physics
Sketcher 3D is something between 3D modelling applications like Google SketchUp, Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, AutoCAD, or Blender, and physics games such as Apparatus or Garry's Mod (GMod).
Extra excellent on tablets!
Minimum processor speed of 600MHz is recommended, and a screen resolution of 800x480 or higher is recommended.
Features to come:
- more object manipulators
- more colors
- more physics fun
This app will evolve and features will be added as you guys ask for them. If you want anything implemented, please just ask and I will see what I can do.
Tags: 3D modelling, 3D modeling, CAD, design, designer, SketchUp, visualization, physics, sandbox, playground, construction, destruction, OBJ, exporter, importer, accelerometer, sketcher, drawing, draw, paint, architecture, autocad, autodesk, ws, blender.
Tags: sketcher 3d pro , virtual physics sandbox , sketcher 3d , sketchup fun , demo manipulating 3d objects , manipulation photo and 3ds , truesculpt , 3d sketcher full version , sketcher pro